PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

kurter is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Calcu,

Thanks for the update to V4.4.

I have found that the OEM for Sensor Lock appears broken. I can't even get the control panel applet to open. I'll try to revert, or mess with SlideToUnlock again.

I also noticed that SprintTV is still broken (welcome vid plays), then the 4 digit error people have been getting forever. (I don't think it works unless you have a stock rom).

On a an extremely positive note, I haven't seen any "failure to ring" and I have youtube working with no problems.
In the old versions of the kitchen, I found total resolution in just using the standard phone skins (black or white) rather than the slide to answer or curtain variants.

Does anyone know where to disable "receive all beams", once and for all in the kitchen files? I have been looking for this for a while, and can't find it.

Thanks again for another great release.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurter View Post
Does anyone know where to disable "receive all beams", once and for all in the kitchen files? I have been looking for this for a while, and can't find it.
I believe it's HKLM>Control Panel>Beam, but that's just off the top of my head.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Telus

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
I've experienced 3 issues so far:

I am experiencing the youtube issue intermittently. For a video I will first get "Video cannot play" then it will play the 2 nd time but without sound until I press volume up (and no it was not on silent vibrate or mute) and then the sound will play.

The contact pictures in the contact tab will start off as crystal clear but on the next slide to that tab they will be very fuzzy. If I replace them they start off clear again and then go fuzzy.

And finally my phone now gets really hot really fast whenever I use wi-fi. On the plus side my opera and ie are running faster than any ROM i've tried in recent memory.

Other than these few things the rom is very smooth
Quick correction... the contact pics issue was being caused by my mycrosoft direct push via gmail setup
Old 02-28-2009, 12:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here's a updated version with the fixed & updated G-Alarm & Live Search. Plus I also unmodulated the large start menu

Calkulin's Diamond 21018 Kitchen (v4.4a)

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:40 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Here's a updated version with the fixed & updated G-Alarm & Live Search. Plus I also unmodulated the large start menu
Thanks... large start menu was believed to be the cause of the YouTube problems, right?
Old 02-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Cooked in Darylev HD manila and everything seems to work fine. I was having a few problems with Live Search...didn't know you had uploaded another version, arrgh! Thanks for your attention to these matters.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Thanks... large start menu was believed to be the cause of the YouTube problems, right?

I could of been even tho I didn't have a problem playing videos with or without it except when the volume control OEM got messed up,
Old 02-28-2009, 01:56 PM
VIP Member

4.4a everything is great except still no sound in YouTube.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Great Kitchen Calcu, I can't get customizations to run, and how do I change the Start Menu Icon ?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
4.4a everything is great except still no sound in YouTube.

Hard reset, I had that issue in RC2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom