PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Thanks for the tip. It didn't work for me. Tried it after a fresh hard reset too.

Wonder why you guys get the auto pop-up in landscape. I never have.
It just occurred to me, that maybe we have mislead you with semantics. Here's what happens when I use messaging or Opera ... when I tap on the screen to insert text, my keyboard deploys. If I then rotate the screen to landscape, the keyboard does not stay deployed ... however, when I tap on the screen to insert text, it does deploy again. Does that make sense? Just wanted to clarify ... hope it helps.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
It just occurred to me, that maybe we have mislead you with semantics. Here's what happens when I use messaging or Opera ... when I tap on the screen to insert text, my keyboard deploys. If I then rotate the screen to landscape, the keyboard does not stay deployed ... however, when I tap on the screen to insert text, it does deploy again. Does that make sense? Just wanted to clarify ... hope it helps.
Oh ok... I want it to deploy when I click on new text or reply to text in landscape.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:41 PM
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Oh ok... I want it to deploy when I click on new text or reply to text in landscape.
Well ... mine does deploy when I click on new text or reply ... guess there must be something conflicting in your setup.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Well ... mine does deploy when I click on new text or reply ... guess there must be something conflicting in your setup.
Yeah. No idea what it would be. I have never been able to get that to work. Tried it after a fresh hard reset without any of my customizations. Must be something I am cooking in, or leaving out.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does anyone know how to change the left softkey back to phone in the kitchen ?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Edit "HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila" and remove the settings for "HomeLSKPath" & "HomeLSKText"

Restart Manilla, and the Phone settings should be back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Edit "HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila" and remove the settings for "HomeLSKPath" & "HomeLSKText"

Restart Manilla, and the Phone settings should be back.
Thanks, And I can change these settings in the kitchen ?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Good question. I looked through the Registry Tweaks OEM and couldn't find the registry entries. What I did was blank out the 2 entries in my personal UC registry settings.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Thanks, And I can change these settings in the kitchen ?
Be sure to uncheck TouchFLO 3D in your settings, today menu before doing the edit. By doing what gamer said, it returns the key to the default setting. I always do the long edit, including setting my right soft key to the camera ...

HomeLSKPath \Windows\phoneagent.exe
HomeLSKText Phone
LandscapeMenuLSKPath \Windows\phoneagent.exe
LandscapeMenuLSKText Phone

HomeRSKPath \Windows\camera.exe
HomeRSKText Camera
LandscapeMenuRSKPath \Windows\camera.exe
LandscapeMenuRSKText Camera
Old 03-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

i am having a text/email alert issue, it will alert me a few times, then it just goes silent until i soft reset, and it will do the same again.

also the keyboard freezing issue still here

anyone else having these problems?

Last edited by Brock1909; 03-02-2009 at 01:33 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom