PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
and how do I change the Start Menu Icon ?
Read here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Great Kitchen Calcu, I can't get customizations to run, and how do I change the Start Menu Icon ?

What customizations are you trying to run? and the start menu icon is in the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file

Old 02-28-2009, 02:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

I just flash a rom with the newest kitchen you posted and audio booster and youtube show up twice in the programs list. Also when browsing through the cities in the weather tab, I click on California then select the letter M start scrolling down and takes me straight to the letter R and stays stuck there, I can continue to scroll down but only in letter R. This happen to me in XmodHD manila.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
For those with YouTube issues, what are you guys unselecting in Applications - System? Also your not unselecting Flash are you? Actually try building one without enlarge start menu and see, just wanna see something
Attached is a pic of what I have selected.

Flash is selected

Edit: scratch that. Youtube workling fine for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg selected.jpg (20.5 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kill_dano; 02-28-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
What customizations are you trying to run? and the start menu icon is in the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file
After flashing a rom from your kitchen it doesn't rus customizations.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
I just flash a rom with the newest kitchen you posted and audio booster and youtube show up twice in the programs list. Also when browsing through the cities in the weather tab, I click on California then select the letter M start scrolling down and takes me straight to the letter R and stays stuck there, I can continue to scroll down but only in letter R. This happen to me in XmodHD manila.
Quote:
After flashing a rom from your kitchen it doesn't rus customizations.

Make sure there are files in the System - Autorun folder or try this OEM instead. As for the weather issue, that happens if you select a HD manila & custom weather
Attached Files
File Type: zip System - Autorun 4.31.3.0.zip (93.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
Attached is a pic of what I have selected.

Flash is selected

Actually leave java selected
Old 02-28-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

Quote:
Actually leave java selected

Thanks, but I jumped the gun. I selected the same things I did on RC2, so I assumed it would not work. I flashed final and youtube works well... Actually, the only thing I changed was the battery meter. I selected the OEM this time, before I used the default selected one.

I still have the issue where latitude will not work in google maps. Programs asks for a data connection when I put in my username and password.

Last edited by kill_dano; 02-28-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Hard reset, I had that issue in RC2
OK, cool... got sound in YouTube. Took a couple more hard resets and then I had to actually play a couple different videos before it kicked in, but it is working now. Thanks.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

okay i flash the rom everything runs fine.... then it runs customizations, the same ones as before. and it restarts and nothing works... ive tried a hard reset. idk whats wrong

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom