PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Ok thx just checking, I guess I need a hard reset or 2 after all these flashes

Old 02-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Also the final build is about done, I added S2U2 1.50d as a OEM, also G-Alarm 1.5 & Live Search 3.5.8198.0
was it rstoguys OEM? because in his ( he hasnt fixed it yet) the S2U2, Ilock and S2u2 Settings didnt show up in a folder, but just in the programs menu. the initflashfiles.txt was forgotten i think....
Old 02-26-2009, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

with rc2 under sound settings I get a bunch of squares in place of the rss hub notifications instead of its name. Just strange and also having some trouble running some .net 3.5 programs on this build.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

It has been a while since I used the kitchen, so I am not sure exactly when this was updated... but the new splash screen...

BOOYAHH!! It looks awsome!

oh, and RC2 rocks! thanks Calcu
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by citats View Post
with rc2 under sound settings I get a bunch of squares in place of the rss hub notifications instead of its name. Just strange and also having some trouble running some .net 3.5 programs on this build.
The 3.5 issue I'm having is a dat file for the program I question that I can rebuild discovered this by starting fresh. so ignor that comment.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

epst doesn't work... sadly
Old 02-26-2009, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
ok, been playing around with this rom for a couple hours. really like the look and feel of the rom. the clock looks great with sprint themed slider. tf3d seems to running smooth/fast. Most of the programs preinstalled and the ones I've installed are working as they should. I like the keyboard. as much as I am not a full keyboard fan on touch screens, this one is the best. couple things I noticed. sprint tv is not installed after flashing. I went run it and received an error message. Went to programs tab and selected all programs, found it on the list and selected it. I started installing the cab then which is strange. I did install but it is very buggy. getting error messages and was not able to change volume without it closing. not a huge deal since sprint tv isn't that great anyway but just wanted you to be aware. no s2a but didn't see in the changelog nor do I care that much (kinda missed the old one to be honest). no black dialer though which I do miss. One last thing, is the power meter supposed to white inside, just curious? Great release. thanks again!
Sounds like someone needs to take the plunge, and download the kitchen. Seriously, it is so cool having everything just the way you like ... and Calcu makes it so easy.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:03 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Sounds like someone needs to take the plunge, and download the kitchen. Seriously, it is so cool having everything just the way you like ... and Calcu makes it so easy.
so true, my friend. I need to give this a whirl! thanks
Old 02-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

idk if its just me but some soft keys don't work. first of all total commander soft keys file dont work, and if you go to the messaging screen in tf3d. and you click on a message and try to hit menu while in the messaging program screen nothing comes up?

and autorun cabs still arent able to be uninstalled
Old 02-27-2009, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedin View Post
idk if its just me but some soft keys don't work. first of all total commander soft keys file dont work, and if you go to the messaging screen in tf3d. and you click on a message and try to hit menu while in the messaging program screen nothing comes up?

and autorun cabs still arent able to be uninstalled
If you are having multiple, major problems that other people are not reporting you may want to consider additional hard resets or even try flashing back to the shipped rom and back.

As for not being able to uninstall the cabs... have you made any changes/taken any steps to try to fix it since you originally reported having that problem?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom