View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:58 PM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
ok, been playing around with this rom for a couple hours. really like the look and feel of the rom. the clock looks great with sprint themed slider. tf3d seems to running smooth/fast. Most of the programs preinstalled and the ones I've installed are working as they should. I like the keyboard. as much as I am not a full keyboard fan on touch screens, this one is the best. couple things I noticed. sprint tv is not installed after flashing. I went run it and received an error message. Went to programs tab and selected all programs, found it on the list and selected it. I started installing the cab then which is strange. I did install but it is very buggy. getting error messages and was not able to change volume without it closing. not a huge deal since sprint tv isn't that great anyway but just wanted you to be aware. no s2a but didn't see in the changelog nor do I care that much (kinda missed the old one to be honest). no black dialer though which I do miss. One last thing, is the power meter supposed to white inside, just curious? Great release. thanks again!
Sounds like someone needs to take the plunge, and download the kitchen. Seriously, it is so cool having everything just the way you like ... and Calcu makes it so easy.