PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Whoever was having MMS questions recently may want to see this thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59218
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b

Hi, is the bug causing touchflo not retreiving weather information for montreal has been fixed in RC2?

If not, how could I fix it myself?

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:17 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyko_chewbacca View Post
Hi, is the bug causing touchflo not retreiving weather information for montreal has been fixed in RC2?

If not, how could I fix it myself?

Thanks!
Doesn't sound like an issue with the kitchen/rom, chewie. Nobody else is reporting any problems. Maybe it's an issue with Accuweather. How long has it been screwed up for you?
Old 02-26-2009, 08:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

ok, been playing around with this rom for a couple hours. really like the look and feel of the rom. the clock looks great with sprint themed slider. tf3d seems to running smooth/fast. Most of the programs preinstalled and the ones I've installed are working as they should. I like the keyboard. as much as I am not a full keyboard fan on touch screens, this one is the best. couple things I noticed. sprint tv is not installed after flashing. I went run it and received an error message. Went to programs tab and selected all programs, found it on the list and selected it. I started installing the cab then which is strange. I did install but it is very buggy. getting error messages and was not able to change volume without it closing. not a huge deal since sprint tv isn't that great anyway but just wanted you to be aware. no s2a but didn't see in the changelog nor do I care that much (kinda missed the old one to be honest). no black dialer though which I do miss. One last thing, is the power meter supposed to white inside, just curious? Great release. thanks again!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
ok, been playing around with this rom for a couple hours. really like the look and feel of the rom. the clock looks great with sprint themed slider. tf3d seems to running smooth/fast. Most of the programs preinstalled and the ones I've installed are working as they should. I like the keyboard. as much as I am not a full keyboard fan on touch screens, this one is the best. couple things I noticed. sprint tv is not installed after flashing. I went run it and received an error message. Went to programs tab and selected all programs, found it on the list and selected it. I started installing the cab then which is strange. I did install but it is very buggy. getting error messages and was not able to change volume without it closing. not a huge deal since sprint tv isn't that great anyway but just wanted you to be aware. no s2a but didn't see in the changelog nor do I care that much (kinda missed the old one to be honest). no black dialer though which I do miss. One last thing, is the power meter supposed to white inside, just curious? Great release. thanks again!
which version 4.4 beta 3, or 4.4RC?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
which version 4.4 beta 3, or 4.4RC?
4.4RC
Old 02-26-2009, 08:44 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I am still on beta3....
And things are still running very smoothly for me!

I just wish the HTC SIP bug would get fixed.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I just wish the HTC SIP bug would get fixed.
It is supposed to be fixed already. I'm sure Calc will have it in the final version.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo

rocknrone is a n00b

I have been cooking with calcu's kitchen for my alltel diamond. Everything functions in the roms I've made in the last 4 released kitchens including 4.4rc except 2 issues I've seen in all of them. 1) I cannot use ##prl# to update prl. The phone shows the epst screen for a fraction of a second and then goes back to the dialer. I've tried with every dialer. 2) Also, the programs that I install from cabs never show up in remove programs under settings, as other users have stated. I have flashed back to shipped sprint rom and hard reset every time before I flash a new rom from the kitchen. Everything's good as long as I don't need to update prl or other settings or remove programs. Just some input from an alltel user. Thanks Calcu for your dedication and kickazz kitchen.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Doesn't sound like an issue with the kitchen/rom, chewie. Nobody else is reporting any problems. Maybe it's an issue with Accuweather. How long has it been screwed up for you?
Everything is good now! I was having problem since 4.2.1 I think. When Calcu started using the custom weather database for easier access for US states. Now in RC2, its the stock database and the weather info is retreived correctly!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom