PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Calcu's v4.5 w/ telus v1.04
Carrier: Sprint

wrxtuner is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wrxtuner
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

used the update prl in the system settings. updated to the newest 60651. when i first went to do it it would just hang on the searching for new update, then i reset the phone and tried again and it went thru.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:25 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxtuner View Post
used the update prl in the system settings. updated to the newest 60651. when i first went to do it it would just hang on the searching for new update, then i reset the phone and tried again and it went thru.

Mine didn't automatically soft-reset, but I am wierd so I soft reset the phone after the update. I'm having no problems with data ... try a soft reset. If you already did that, then I am at a loss.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-11-2009, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Also for those Arcsoft MMS users, the default server is set to Sprint, so if you want to use MMS and are not Sprint users, just open the SMS inbox, menu, picture/video options, servers and select your carrier as the default

Old 03-11-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Also for those 6.5 addicts, here's SYS 21176 but I have not tested it as I just finished setting up my phone after testing to get CFC compressed manilas working and I'm lazy & don't want to flash again right now
It's so easy to forget, that in spite of all your creativity and expertise, that at the end of the day, you're just a guy trying to make your cell phone better, and the rest of us are along for the ride. And what a ride it continues to be. Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into this stuff ...
Old 03-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Calcu's v4.5 w/ telus v1.04

wrxtuner is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to wrxtuner

well, after 3 soft resets still no working data. i have had my data disappear and then fix itself after a little bit of time, but that was after a radio flash...i guess i will just wait and see if it fixes itself, if not i will have to figure something out haha.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:08 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
why don't you just use Calkulins rom? Its simply amazing? It doesn't lack any substance, it has so many options, quick, fast, its unreal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
He is using Calcu's ... the kitchen has everything the rom has ... he's just customizing what he wants ...

Correct, I am using Calcu's kitchen.

The only thing I am trying to fix is the disappearing visual feedback in the new keyboard. Juicy's new rom says its fixed, just wondering if anyone knew the fix.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
In the SYS folder Redist_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640, replace the welcomehead.192.png file with your own pic
Hey Calcu, I have been trying to cook my own pic in but for some reason once the rom is flashed to the phone, my custom splash screen doesnt come on and it goes from plain black to a white screen and then boots into TF3D. I made sure the pic I used was 480x640 and it is a png file. I even named it the same as the photo that I am replacing it with, welcomehead.192. Your help is appreciated, thank you.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

The only problem I have is the phone gets kinda laggy after charging and also the text indicator on the keyboard disappears after you plug it into the wall. Anybody else having this problem?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Correct, I am using Calcu's kitchen.

The only thing I am trying to fix is the disappearing visual feedback in the new keyboard. Juicy's new rom says its fixed, just wondering if anyone knew the fix.
You know, I've been trying to find out the same thing for the longest time. Last week I chatted with Savage25rcracer, and he sent me a couple of fixes ... but ultimately they didn't make any difference. I noticed that Calcu made a couple of posts in Juicy's thread yesterday ... was kind of hoping that some sharing might be going on, if indeed jmztaylor/juicy have discovered a fix. I'm sure Calcu will incorporate it in his work, when a remedy is available.

I've heard it said that patience is a virtue, but sure tough waiting ...
Old 03-11-2009, 03:55 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Calc, I just wanted to say that I am extremely happy with this ROM (v4.5).
Thank you!

Last edited by watzone69; 03-13-2009 at 01:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom