PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

tntsniper is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
SIP lag will be there with the new SIP, I did manage to reduce the lag some but if you don't want any lag, just use the old style SIP
how can you do that? Is there a file or some way to replace the new to the old?
Old 03-11-2009, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here's a cab for the old style sip that disables the new SIP from launching also

http://www.myunspace.com/?d=73F360401

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
Same problem here.
I removed most of my auto reg entries the last time I flashed and thought I had fixed the problem with the disappearing in-call screen, but it is still there... just intermittant. Still looking for advice on what might fix this problem.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:28 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxtuner View Post
well, after 3 soft resets still no working data. i have had my data disappear and then fix itself after a little bit of time, but that was after a radio flash...i guess i will just wait and see if it fixes itself, if not i will have to figure something out haha.
Update your data profile.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Calcu's v4.5 w/ telus v1.04

wrxtuner is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to wrxtuner

haha, thanks took my lunch break from work and decided to do just that, and what do you know its fixed and working fine again. Thanks for the help!
Old 03-11-2009, 05:57 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Drybonz is a genius!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Drybonz is a genius!
Hah... hardly. :P

I'm glad it worked though.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Tried the 21176 sys with he new kitchen. I like it somewhat better than the 21169 sys...smoother and faster. Neither one shows my calendar entries in agenda or day view (I use the daryelv HD manila). That is a deal breaker for me. But, overall, I like the interface and would use it if not for the calendar problem. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Old 03-11-2009, 07:03 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I removed most of my auto reg entries the last time I flashed and thought I had fixed the problem with the disappearing in-call screen, but it is still there... just intermittant. Still looking for advice on what might fix this problem.
Have you tried this? This newest build seems to work great on my phone.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59892
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Tried the 21176 sys with he new kitchen. I like it somewhat better than the 21169 sys...smoother and faster. Neither one shows my calendar entries in agenda or day view (I use the daryelv HD manila). That is a deal breaker for me. But, overall, I like the interface and would use it if not for the calendar problem. Does anyone have a fix for this?
where did you find the 21176 sys, and does it still have wm6.5 elements? TIA

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom