View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Tried the 21176 sys with he new kitchen. I like it somewhat better than the 21169 sys...smoother and faster. Neither one shows my calendar entries in agenda or day view (I use the daryelv HD manila). That is a deal breaker for me. But, overall, I like the interface and would use it if not for the calendar problem. Does anyone have a fix for this?
where did you find the 21176 sys, and does it still have wm6.5 elements? TIA

Best... Member... Ever...