PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 07:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
where did you find the 21176 sys, and does it still have wm6.5 elements? TIA

http://www.myunspace.com/?d=CC12ACC61
Old 03-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
thx mate, is that a yes on the 6.5 stuff lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-11-2009, 07:23 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

How are y'all liking the 6.5?

I tried it, and it seemed a tad slow to me.

The honeycomb was nice, but seemed like there was no real order to it.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
thx mate, is that a yes on the 6.5 stuff lol
Not sure ... I'm waiting a while before jumping into 6.5. Tried Fufu's rom over the weekend just out of curiosity, and it's got a ways to go. Good luck!
Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Not sure ... I'm waiting a while before jumping into 6.5. Tried Fufu's rom over the weekend just out of curiosity, and it's got a ways to go. Good luck!
no worries i just gotta see for myself... if i no likey i just reflash...
Old 03-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

It is absolutely 6.5! But like I said in a previous post, there are some serious problems with the calendar view which make it unworkable for me.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
It is absolutely 6.5! But like I said in a previous post, there are some serious problems with the calendar view which make it unworkable for me.
but it's snappier than 21169? and did you try it usind the xbod manilla to see if the calendar resolved itself?
Old 03-11-2009, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Also for those Arcsoft MMS users, the default server is set to Sprint, so if you want to use MMS and are not Sprint users, just open the SMS inbox, menu, picture/video options, servers and select your carrier as the default
Hi Calcu

i can recive mms, but i can not send

i edit the server with my carrier's data, set default and make my registry key X-IUSA-MDN, but everytime i send a pic this key is created

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader]

"X-Alltel-MDN"="1(my phone mumber)"

this can be disable?

thanks

Last edited by megapinky; 03-11-2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: add info
Old 03-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Does anyone have an issue with HTTP links opening Opera but not directing it to the link? For example, I can click a link on my RSS feed, but it would go to the homepage rather than go to the specific page.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
but it's snappier than 21169? and did you try it usind the xbod manilla to see if the calendar resolved itself?
It is snappier than 21169 and I did not try it with the xbod manila. It might be worth a try to maybe resolve the calender issue.

EDIT: No calendar with xbod manila either. Going back to 6.1

Last edited by egriffin; 03-11-2009 at 10:33 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom