PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinscuzzy View Post
I was having the same problem so i updated my profile in settings, and videos started playing, but no sound. sucx too, cuz everything, except savage25 sip, is working great.
Whats wrong with the SIP?
Old 04-03-2009, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Did you remove the disable world clock oem? I liked the ability to keep the clock accurate.

BTW, thanks a bunch for including the FuzeBerry skins!
Also, what is the separate cab for starting the manila? Thanks

I did because the problems it brings, plus it's the same file that keeps getting updated to fix facebook, music menu, etc, so unless it gets updated again, it will overwrite all the new fixes. As for the manila start up, it in the tweaks cab, so either add it to your cab if you use one or just enable it in the manila engine rgu

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items\ TouchFLO 3D]
"Enabled"=dword:1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
There is still a bug where if you click on the "Programs" TF icon, the left and right short keys dont change when you leave. This is with the TP2 manilla.

That is a very known bug, which like I have said in previous post, the fix that was posted on xda does not work, so the only fix I have found is to use either the 4 row program menu or the all program menu mods but both of those break the new manila start menu

Old 04-03-2009, 03:08 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
youtube 1.6 is working great for me on RC3
+1 ... fine for me on RC3, too.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 04-03-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
Whats wrong with the SIP?
When plugged in the charger, I was having delays with popup key feedback. It would stop working, then all of a sudden popup the last few keys and sometimes the popup would stick and not disappear for a few seconds. Doesnt seem to happen if not plugged in to the charger though.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Youtube is working fine for me on RC4
Old 04-03-2009, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
When plugged in the charger, I was having delays with popup key feedback. It would stop working, then all of a sudden popup the last few keys and sometimes the popup would stick and not disappear for a few seconds. Doesnt seem to happen if not plugged in to the charger though.
I have also experienced this with RC3a.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Calcu's v4.5 w/ telus v1.04

wrxtuner is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to wrxtuner

Quote:
having this same problem, but no big deal for me since i usually only use the phone unplugged, just happy that the pop-ups stay after charging now without having to reset or open a few different programs to get them to reappear. overall very happy with 4.6 w/hd tf3d
Old 04-03-2009, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

When using the kitchen I'm having a problem when adding a favorite on the people tab. Im able to select a person, but when it asks for a picture of the contact I get a red screen that wont go away unless I hit the home hardware key. I had the same problems a few days ago when trying to change the background with showaco_alltabs_bg while using Intx's rom.

I do have the All Tabs Background 2.2a selected in Manila-Options TP2. I'm wondering if this is causing the issue on the people tab?

Last edited by vinscuzzy; 04-03-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
When using the kitchen I'm having a problem when adding a favorite on the people tab. Im able to select a person, but when it asks for a picture of the contact I get a red screen that wont go away unless I hit the home hardware key. I had the same problems a few days ago when trying to change the background with showaco_alltabs_bg while using Intx's rom.

I do have the All Tabs Background 2.2a selected in Manila-Options TP2. I'm wondering if this is causing the issue on the people tab?

Dont use Media Tool Kit(HTCPhotoPicker) yet
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Dont use Media Tool Kit(HTCPhotoPicker) yet
Dear G*d that was quick!! I was wonderin what Media Tool was. Thanks alot, rebuilding now.......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom