PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
just curious..what exactly is holding back on the final release?
Not sure if you have been following the whole TP2 Rhodium manila thing recently, but the new kitchen has been evolving along with it. Only makes sense that the kitchen is still beta since the manila is.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Hey Calku, will the new Album 3.0 be in the next RC (or final release)? From what I've heard, it fixes the red screen problem.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=499428
Problem is fixed, per the changelog for 1d version of TP2 manila, which I'm sure we will be seeing in the kitchen soon.

*edit* Unrelated... There is a new version of SSMAHO http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493810

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-05-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Not sure if you have been following the whole TP2 Rhodium manila thing recently, but the new kitchen has been evolving along with it. Only makes sense that the kitchen is still beta since the manila is.
yeah ive seen alot about it..not really on top of things as far as diff between HD manila and TP2....so does that mean 4.6 will be beta until tp2 is final?
Old 04-05-2009, 06:32 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

I don't even know what SSMAHO does, bonz

Donate if you like my work!
Old 04-05-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
I don't even know what SSMAHO does, bonz
You can use it to remap TouchFlo buttons to 3rd party apps. I have been using it since I got my Diamond back in Sept (it was called SSMAPA at the time) and I consider it an indispensible app.

*edit* It has been a little funky with the Rhodium manila so far but the new version may improve that. I'm not currently using Rhodium so I can't test.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
yeah ive seen alot about it..not really on top of things as far as diff between HD manila and TP2....so does that mean 4.6 will be beta until tp2 is final?
Who knows? Doesn't really matter if it is labeled beta or final version anyway. It is what it is.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

well i might as well dl the beta then...can you inform me on the diff between HD and TP2 manilla?
Old 04-05-2009, 06:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
well i might as well dl the beta then...can you inform me on the diff between HD and TP2 manilla?
That's the spirit.

There are lots of changes. Much of it is already discussed in this thread, but start here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
Old 04-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

^thanks...before i downlaod is calc releaseing another beta tonight?
Old 04-05-2009, 07:11 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
^thanks...before i downlaod is calc releaseing another beta tonight?
He doesn't tell us when he is releasing. I don't think they had even released OEMs for the 1d manila the last time I had checked though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom