Sailrace
Regular 'Geeker

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I used 4.6 a few weeks ago and thought it worked great. I use Direct Push and would receive messages right away. Does it make you enter your phones SMS address after syncing the first time? just wondering if your Exchange server is using the AUTD feature or the actual DirectPush.

AUTD sends a text to the phone, DirectPush essentially the phone is connected via HTTP to the server and polls the mailbox for changes.

I've seen AUTD text's misconfigured or the ISP actually block those or the phone never receives them. So not sure where your problem lies. You could flash back to stock and see if you're still having trouble.

All that said, Activesync with Exchange has worked for me in just about every ROM I've burned. I use Mighty's, Calcu's, Juicy's, IndaGroove's, RSTG's never had a problem with any. (Ok, IndaGroove's WM6.5 I did, but it's a known issue.)
Thanks for the reply. No, our exchange uses actual direct push. I've been using calcu's Roms since 3.1, and have used Juciy, etc and others. This is the first time i've run into this, which is why i was questioning it. It's certainly possible there's something going on locally, or even across my local sprint network that's screwing things up. I'll keep an eye on it overnight and see if it gets resolved.

I can't imagine anything i cooked in that would affect it, but who knows?