PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 11:07 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
wow the third pic, right side most, is soooo sexy. is that the hero clone? looks amazing. that's the 23064sys right?
is anyone using it yet? any bugs? any major bugs?
I can't even see that right now. I can get to this end of the thread, but the first page is totally blank. And I don't see any posts after 3:02pm before mine (this one).
Looks like the new scripts (or something here) isn't 100% yet.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Is there anything I can do about the Tachi dialer being slow to dial and hang up?

It seems I have to press and hold the talk button for the phone to start dialing, then when I hit the end key...it takes a few seconds to hang up.

How can I make it faster?
Old 10-15-2009, 11:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubated View Post
wow the third pic, right side most, is soooo sexy. is that the hero clone? looks amazing. that's the 23064sys right?
is anyone using it yet? any bugs? any major bugs?
It's spb mobile shell 3.5 and running the 6.5 release (21867). You need to use showcase position program and add some reg settings to it if you want mobile shell on the 6.5.1 sys
Old 10-16-2009, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

x42384 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Is there anything I can do about the Tachi dialer being slow to dial and hang up?

It seems I have to press and hold the talk button for the phone to start dialing, then when I hit the end key...it takes a few seconds to hang up.

How can I make it faster?
Same here. Very annoying dialer/hangup (6.5.1/23064). Also seen this problem on the previous build prior to 23064.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cricket

antbze is a n00b

can u tell me how do i do tha visual kitchen cuz im not understandin how it works
Old 10-16-2009, 03:08 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbze View Post
can u tell me how do i do tha visual kitchen cuz im not understandin how it works
Go to Everything Diamond and there is a guide for Visual Kitchen.

Calk: How did they change scrolling. I'm curious.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Is there any possible way to completely uninstall tf3d without reflashing?
Old 10-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Is there any possible way to completely uninstall tf3d without reflashing?
u could always delete every file that says "manila", ive done it, it sucks , but u can lol

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 10-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It's spb mobile shell 3.5 and running the 6.5 release (21867). You need to use showcase position program and add some reg settings to it if you want mobile shell on the 6.5.1 sys

I do use the showcase position fix, but i have not made any other reg edits using SPB 3.5 on 23064. It works beautifully, and i think i get better battery life, but i've only been testing it for a couple days.

I've put one of the main page icons as the SPB task manager so i can easily shut programs down if need be.

So far - loving it.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
u could always delete every file that says "manila", ive done it, it sucks , but u can lol
yeah but that's so dirty, is there any way to get rid of it from my today items and from every part of my device?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom