PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 10:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jljone0 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
I am running 23064 and the only way i got the task manager to work is to hold down on the clock for a few seconds, then it pops up. now the prob is it doesnt do it everytime but more times than not it works
Thanks, that actually worked! Well, once. Out of about 20 tries just now. But I actually saw the task manager which I haven't done since flashing last night, so there's definite improvement...
Old 10-13-2009, 10:20 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I would assume it's in his rom (at least the manila version), but do not know for sure. I haven't texted much with it (just did the 'test' one to get you a screenshot). One thing I did notice while deleting the text on the second screenshot I posted, it just said 'draft' or something like that with a yes/no after choosing to delete it. It also replaces the WM 'Messaging' program in the start menu with an HTC version.
Where did you post the screenshots? Im not seeing them.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 10-13-2009, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Where did you post the screenshots? Im not seeing them.
HERE
They're hosted on imageshack, but I've also attached them to this post in case that's blocked for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (105.5 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Untitled-2.jpg (84.9 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:33 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
HERE
They're hosted on imageshack, but I've also attached them to this post in case that's blocked for you.

Thanks for the screenies. I just read where calk said it doesnt work with mms. Guess i wont be using for now.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

I havent been "wowed" in some time by a ROM - but using 21867 with spb is incredible!.....
Old 10-13-2009, 11:09 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
Does spb 3.5 work with 6.5.1? i cant get the bottom taskbar to hide
It does, but the problem you describe is normal.
You can get rid of it with a reg edit that I found (was directed to) on XDA... found it here.
1) Make sure you're using Showcase 1.1.0...this reg key doesn't affect older versions.
2) Open a reg editor...find and edit the key HKCU\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_PositionFix_Winclasses
3) Remove "Manila," from the beginning of the value of that key
4) Soft reset your phone

Old 10-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
It does, but the problem you describe is normal.
You can get rid of it with a reg edit that I found (was directed to) on XDA... found it here.
1) Make sure you're using Showcase 1.1.0...this reg key doesn't affect older versions.
2) Open a reg editor...find and edit the key HKCU\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase\SUITE_PositionFix_Winclasses
3) Remove "Manila," from the beginning of the value of that key
4) Soft reset your phone
great thanks, it was actually HKCU\Software\e-Natives Technology\WM65xFix\WindowClasses

Good Lookin!

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror

Last edited by boodaka; 10-13-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

Great ROM, just wondering why you didnt include socialnetworking (ability to upload to facebook/youtube from photo viewer) and why you didnt include the ezinput built in? TIA
Old 10-13-2009, 11:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

donky353 is just getting started

what opption do i need to select in the kitchen to install the new contact manager?

Old 10-13-2009, 11:37 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
great thanks, it was actually HKCU\Software\e-Natives Technology\WM65xFix\WindowClasses

Good Lookin!
Yeah, it probably moves around depending on the ROM and what's installed.
What's important is to search for something that looks similar and delete the Manila key.
Just make sure you don't delete any others or the root key as there are sometimes entries that do need to be there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom