PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-09-08] Juicy ROM 3.1 [SYS OS 5.2.19965 Build 19972.3.1] [UC]

The proper combination is Power + VolDwn + Enter + Reset.
It always works if you do it properly.
Alternatively, you can goto Settings > Clear Storage.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I love the Settings - Clear Storage option and use it all the time for hard resets as you don't have to be an octopus to make it work.....
Old 11-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Prē
Carrier: Sprint

fr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good work

Ignorant is me.
Fact is someplace down the line SprintTV stopped working.
The files that make SprintTV works probably forked right around 1.06b.

As in the first post:
Quote:
This ROM was built & tested with TELUS users in mind, but should work on other carriers
So I was wrong to assume that newer "Telus" files won't be replaced with "Sprint" ones to appease a handful of people, or perhaps Juicy will go back to making two different ROMS so Sprint users can watch their TV.

Guess I was also wrong for basically pointing out that there are other alternatives, there's other ROMs and the files are available to create them, rather then hound this thread.

Oh Well. Your Welcome.
Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 11-09-2008, 10:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
Well I figured out the problem: vibration on my phone doesn't work at all. Anybody have any idea?
I think Ghetto's vibration died on his first diamond.

Flash back to stock, if it doesnt work, return it
Old 11-09-2008, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oneandsix is becoming a great contributor

Well after having a day to mess with 3.1, I'm extremely impressed. No Major bugs or anything! Thanks so much to everyone who helped make this!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

master4g is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandsix View Post
Well after having a day to mess with 3.1, I'm extremely impressed. No Major bugs or anything! Thanks so much to everyone who helped make this!
Hows the battery life?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: All That Glitters Is Diamonds

lcyals is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbp41 View Post
Can someone help me... I try to hard reset and always go into the Bootloader screen. I've flashed back to original carrier ROM and I can hard reset just fine but when I flash to Juicy's ROM (which btw I love them) I cannot hard reset I alway got into Bootloader Unlocked. Anyone have any idea why this may be?
What I'm doing:
- Phone off
- push vol. down, pwr button & enter all at the same time while pushing the reset.
Thanks
I know many people have answered this and I'll make it one more. With the power off, hold the enter button down first, then the volume down button and then the power button. The screen should come up with text that says push volume up to complete restore.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: pre, diamond
Carrier: sprint

kellybrf is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
Ignorant is me.
Fact is someplace down the line SprintTV stopped working.
The files that make SprintTV works probably forked right around 1.06b.

As in the first post: So I was wrong to assume that newer "Telus" files won't be replaced with "Sprint" ones to appease a handful of people, or perhaps Juicy will go back to making two different ROMS so Sprint users can watch their TV.

Guess I was also wrong for basically pointing out that there are other alternatives, there's other ROMs and the files are available to create them, rather then hound this thread.

Oh Well. Your Welcome.
i, for one, would love to see a sprint specific rom. i love juicys work, but at the same time want my sprint tv, prl and profile update and even the sprint tf3d.

id love to see a clean, sprint rom that has the core sprint features (tv, nav) but nothing extra like im or music store. extras like pim backup and fm radio are nice, but i really just want the extra speed and better battery life.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

rbp41 is a n00b

Thanks all for the suggested procedures on the hard rest... and I know this sounds hard to believe but it doesn't work for me. I know the procedure I've done it in the past but now for some reason wile pushing the buttons I see the flash of the gray screen where the instuctions come up but then it goes into the bootloader screen. I don't get a chnace to push vol up to reset. I've tried seeing if I can stop piushing quickly to try and stay in the gray screen, I've tried keeping the buttons pushed longer... nothing... still stuck at the same screen. I can only soft reset.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint mogul WM 6.1

joel4149 is just getting started

after flashing to 3.1 the tethering fix from Schwartz will no longer work for me (only?), the fix cab will disable the internet sharing app.
I;m able to tether with no problems without installing the fix but how do i know if i will be charged for data?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development