PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
I was not aware of a BT re-pairing issue; mine is rock solid and connects to my car's system every time (that's the only thing I use BT for).
My BT pairs in my car, too, but for telephone only. Although my diamond sees "bluetooth stereo" as an available feature, too, for streaming audio, it only works when the device is first paired. Subsequent uses require me to delete the device and re-pair, if I want to stream audio. Only one rom so far (4.1, maybe?) worked, and I think it was a fluke. That rom worked and allowed streaming each time if I simply disabled bt on the phone and reenabled it.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
be less useless and install some cabs.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54098

I posted like ten of them there in that thread.

(thanks button below)

Be less useless, I couldn't think of a better way to put it.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

woohoo got a replacement for my broken diamond today, guess what the first thing I did was

Now I've got my entire MightyROM 4.4.5 system backed up and set up perfectly... good to go!

BTW a "system backup" restores the way your phone currently is - from your emails to contacts to programs to settings - all of the current state is saved into an image. If something breaks, a hard reset and running the restore will restore everything back to the way it was. No installing or tinkering required. GOOD STUFF, for the guy that asked up there.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
did you post that to actually help him out or to raise your reputation?

help other jsut to help others. not for them to make you feel better.
First of all, I would like to say that I don't know briggs except that he made the splash screen and have nothing against anyone and no biased opinion.

With that out of the way, I think people like briggs has best intentions to help others.

From reading from other post it seems like you benefited from his posting as well so what's with the negativity? He spent his time looking for stuff that people needed and is doing for free. In real world, if you were helped as a courtesy you thank that person. How is it different here?

If it bothers you because he asked for it then don't thank him and don't use his links. Simple enough right?
Old 02-17-2009, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Dragoon123 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Has anyone tried and found this?

Using Diamond Tweak:

Enable the other camera modes....

Take pics with burst or sport phone freezes up after taking pics and never keeps the pics

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I finally have the phone set up and loving it with Mikes rom and ricos customizations.
Yes, this has been happening to me also I've pmed Mightymike last week but yet to get an response from him. I would love for this to be fixed as i have yet to try this camera feature out yet :/
Old 02-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
woohoo got a replacement for my broken diamond today, guess what the first thing I did was

Now I've got my entire MightyROM 4.4.5 system backed up and set up perfectly... good to go!

BTW a "system backup" restores the way your phone currently is - from your emails to contacts to programs to settings - all of the current state is saved into an image. If something breaks, a hard reset and running the restore will restore everything back to the way it was. No installing or tinkering required. GOOD STUFF, for the guy that asked up there.
Are you using that Spritre Backup also? I looked at their web site and am thinking of buying it. If it does what you described, I'm there!
Old 02-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon123 View Post
Yes, this has been happening to me also I've pmed Mightymike last week but yet to get an response from him. I would love for this to be fixed as i have yet to try this camera feature out yet :/
Will be fixed in the next release!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

sooo anyone else having issues with the task bars icons not changing??? i cant get the signal bars or start icon to change....any ideas?
Old 02-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
Are you using that Spritre Backup also? I looked at their web site and am thinking of buying it. If it does what you described, I'm there!
yes, but keep in mind that I don't use it after a ROM upgrade. A ROM upgrade is completely different and I don't think it's possible to restore everything without losing the new features of the ROM. It's fine for if you break your phone by some weird setting and need everything back.

Edit: I really hope Mike can hotfix this instead of flash the camera issue
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

touch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartouch_rules is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks Mike for addressing the camera problem. Any ideas on this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Weird....

Another thing, maybe just a coincidence but since I changed the value to 0 now when I make a call or receive a call from an unknown caller I get this white box where there would normally be a pic if I had a contact pic associated with the number. This is new.

Any ideas? Anyone? Anyone?

Attachment 23951

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development