PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 05:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
For Mighty's Diamond peeps:
___|__ Pink Slider ___|__ Yellow Slider ___|__ Brown Wallpaper ___|__ Gray Slider: Needs to be re-worked

These will not work correctly if you have the Mighty Mike - Call History + Comm Manager + Calendar Tab installed
You are the man!
Old 02-15-2009, 05:48 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

^^^^^
Gray is now good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
I hope his g/f gets at least as much love as his Diamond and this forum does. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
lolol.........I can tell!
LOL... Yeah she does.... Remember she has a Diamond I got the TP, so we're always trying to do new things. Kind of funny, but I work on the 26 inch, and I dual screen on the 19. She'll be using MSN and AIM on the 19, if MightyMike IM's me or needs something, she goes to the fridge and gets me a coke, and lets me know work is needed to be done! LOL
Old 02-15-2009, 06:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
^^^^^
Gray is now good to go!

LOL... Yeah she does.... Remember she has a Diamond I got the TP, so we're always trying to do new things. Kind of funny, but I work on the 26 inch, and I dual screen on the 19. She'll be using MSN and AIM on the 19, if MightyMike IM's me or needs something, she goes to the fridge and gets me a coke, and lets me know work is needed to be done! LOL
I just installed the globe with MightyMouse on it and I think that it is a wonderful addition. ( gonna miss the boobs though ) I know some people do not like it but I think that it is a great addition to the Mighty Rom's. Are you and Mike planning on keeping that in future releases? My personal opinion is that you should. I like seeing that little mouse fly around the world when the internet is launched.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
... so we're always trying to do new things. ...
I will stiffle myself from saying the obvious here....but only if someone will answer my two questions about the home screen posted earlier. LOL
Old 02-15-2009, 06:07 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
I just installed the globe with MightyMouse on it and I think that it is a wonderful addition. ( gonna miss the boobs though ) I know some people do not like it but I think that it is a great addition to the Mighty Rom's. Are you and Mike planning on keeping that in future releases? My personal opinion is that you should. I like seeing that little mouse fly around the world when the internet is launched.
I personally was going to do that the very 1st time I was making the globe, I even told Mike about it and we didn't think it was a bad idea. But after thinking about it for 10 minutes and remembering how many people complain about his splash screen, I canceled it and made it a simple text. I honestly don't care what's on the globe, the mouse flying around it seems cool enough to me. It's only 2 files to make it happen, so we'll see.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
I personally was going to do that the very 1st time I was making the globe, I even told Mike about it and we didn't think it was a bad idea. But after thinking about it for 10 minutes and remembering how many people complain about his splash screen, I canceled it and made it a simple text. I honestly don't care what's on the globe, the mouse flying around it seems cool enough to me. It's only 2 files to make it happen, so we'll see.
I think you and Mike should make a donation button just for whiners. I mean psychologists get paid to listen to other people whine............why shouldn't you?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:13 AM
CyanogenMod

^^^^^
LMFAO!
Quote:
OK, a couple of really basic N00b questions:

1. On the home page, the Calendar entry--how do I set the amount of time when the next appointment is displayed? For instance, I have an appointment Monday morning, I don't want the home page to show it until 2 hours before the scheduled time (it's Sunday and it's already showing).

2. There is a down arrow on the home page below the calendar entry. I can swipe the screen and the clock gets small and the calls and calendar scroll up, but what is this used for? Is there something else that may be displayed below the calendar entry, but I don't have iot enabled?

Thanks for your reply and patience.
1. To my knowledge, there's no way to preset how far in advance TF3D will aware you of an upcoming appointment.

2. That's letting you know you have options down there. When you have a appointment coming up in like 15 minutes, you can flick it up and it will show you your next appointment, like if you had one 30 minutes after the 1st one.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
^^^^^
LMFAO!

1. To my knowledge, there's no way to preset how far in advance TF3D will aware you of an upcoming appointment.

2. That's letting you know you have options down there. When you have a appointment coming up in like 15 minutes, you can flick it up and it will show you your next appointment, like if you had one 30 minutes after the 1st one.
LOL....thanks for the info and you are off the hook.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:22 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
LOL....thanks for the info and you are off the hook.
Woot!
Old 02-15-2009, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

osmany21 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to osmany21

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmany21 View Post
I posted before that on the sms tab the menu button did not work. Someone suggested a hard reset and that worked. Now it doesnt work again. Is anybody else having this problem?

I asked this question a while and apparently no one had an answer. Well after uninstalling the 3 additional tab cab the menu button started working again.

btw I never got an answer to the caller id picture being cut off at the top when a call comes in. I have people heads cut off to the forehead.

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development