PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

marco27 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Do u guys ever get lockups, my phone will freeze and i have to remove the battery each time.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I guess once I see the splash screen, I will have to hunt down from where it came. If it came from the Pro forum, then its gone.

Unless it's really, really nice.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

marco27 is just getting started

Just a quick reminder to reflash same rom, 1.clear memory, 2.reflash to shipped not stock and reinstall 4.8 then 3.clear memory again 4. reinstall programs RIGHT?

Last edited by marco27; 04-16-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
I would be fine where I'm at if I didn't see TF3D2 and windows 6.5
very very tru

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-16-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearoid View Post
I don't know all there is to know about forum protocol so I hope I offend no one with this.
I have enjoyed all the work TSOwen has done to give us much nicer taskbar icons. I loved 3.14 the best as it seemed to be the most professional looking and functional of them all, except a few of the key icons were not replaced like voice command, wifi, and the active syncing icon was not done the way it should have been. I found his more recent releases to be beautiful but not as useful and sometimes difficult to read or tell what is going on.
...<snip>...
@Spearoid: I went ahead and replaced just the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file on the device, and my feedback is:

Yes, you've fixed the Active-Synch and the WiFi icons and they look much better! Appropriate "Thanks" button pressed.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

I have been playing around with 6.5 but I didn't like the performance so I wanted to switch back to 4.8. Long story short I downloaded 4.8 from the link on the first post and OMFG. I am at work and we have a 30MB/sec Metro-E internet connection. I swear the host allowed me to download the entire ROM in 22 seconds. For the first two seconds before the speed caps kicked it I was getting the full 30MB a second. 60 MB in two seconds. Insane!!! After that it capped to 1.4 MB/sec. If I have a point to this story it is that Mighty or Lil Rico's host is as good as the ROMS are.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hey guys, in case you missed it. spb mobile shell3 has been released. It's a free trial and can run along with tf, just turn it off if you are running tf. Pretty cool! Check it out.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=56319&page=16

post 154. good luck.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Spearoid is just getting started
Smile Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
@Spearoid: I went ahead and replaced just the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file on the device, and my feedback is:

Yes, you've fixed the Active-Synch and the WiFi icons and they look much better! Appropriate "Thanks" button pressed.
Thank you! I wondered if anyone would go through the effort of testing it out with no screenshots or thorough explanations on my part.

Each of the files in my zip file had something updated from the original 3.14, but I didnt keep track of which files update what icons. I will say the icons that I know I changed or updated are:

in call icons
missed calls icon
text notification (says text now instead of sms)
speakerphone icon
wifi
activesync
voice command
alarm/reminder
volume icon

When I get a free moment I plan to post screenshots and hopefully find someone to put all the updated files into a cab file.

you gave me my first thanks!

Old 04-16-2009, 03:52 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey guys, in case you missed it. spb mobile shell3 has been released. It's a free trial and can run along with tf, just turn it off if you are running tf. Pretty cool! Check it out.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=56319&page=16

post 154. good luck.
This is dangerous...
I'm going to try this for a while- [inner OCD] BUT WHAT IF IT CAUSES ME TO FORGET ABOUT FLASHING YOUR ROM??? [/inner OCD]- and see how the features compare with current MR and the future MR5.

Old 04-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
This is dangerous...
I'm going to try this for a while- [inner OCD] BUT WHAT IF IT CAUSES ME TO FORGET ABOUT FLASHING YOUR ROM??? [/inner OCD]- and see how the features compare with current MR and the future MR5.
funny, I think its great because you can use it along with tf or I heard it works great with 6.5. So it's in great replacement shell but only thing is it's a trial.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development