PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 08:50 PM
Lurker

smak008 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Sorry i'm new at this, but what does it mean to flash to shipped????

could you provide instructions and or the link that will have a step by step instructions.

All i know how to do is flash the ROM with the Rom updater and then transfer the cab over to the phone and install...

please HELP... thanks

ANyone know where i can get might ROM 4.7?????

If i can't get it to work i will switch back....
Old 03-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by smak008 View Post
Sorry i'm new at this, but what does it mean to flash to shipped????

could you provide instructions and or the link that will have a step by step instructions.

All i know how to do is flash the ROM with the Rom updater and then transfer the cab over to the phone and install...

please HELP... thanks

ANyone know where i can get might ROM 4.7?????

If i can't get it to work i will switch back....
Flashing to shipped means you should flash the original shipped rom of your carrier. They are listed here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

step by step is

1. Flash the shipped rom of your carrier, this will reset the rom and radio.
2. Flash Mighty 4.8
3. hard reset one more time after 4.8 is loaded up.

Flashing the shipped rom will take your phone back to factory settings but it will not touch your internal storage. So if you have things saved on your device, make sure to move them to your internal storage. The reason to do this is if you are having problems post flash with a custom rom like (random hard resets, tf not working or displaying properly, data not working, etc. It's not required to do this, but is recommended if you are having problems that are not going away.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Lurker

vgchiang is a n00b

does any one know of a fix for the following:

1. Light flashes non-stop when phone call is missed or text message has been received but not read. I went in to program notifications and unchecked flash light, but it doesn't do anything. This really drains my battery when I'm away from my phone.

2. Turns on by itself when there is a signal change. This also drains my battery significantly when I'm in certain places where signal changes often.

Thanks
Old 03-29-2009, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Has anyone tried the nueGpsSecurity yet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

WMPhoton is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by archtech3d View Post
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem... and I hope I'm not repeating anything. Every once in a while with this Rom my phone will send text msgs over and over to people... for example: I had a conversation with like 20 txt msgs yesterday. It sent all of them again, driving my friends crazy. Anyone have issues with this?
This happened to me with the JMZ Juicy ROM 4.5. Several of my friends told me that they just kept getting SMS from me that I sent earlier, over and over. I has not happened yet to me with the new Mighty ROM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bro4ever is just getting started

Mike.....is there a chance to have this ROM with PIE 6.0?

I am working with a "complicated script" websites & I have tried with PIE 5.0, but it would not open perfectly. Only PIE 6.0 did it.....
Old 03-29-2009, 11:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

crackity is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Has anyone tried the nueGpsSecurity yet
yep, worked perfectly....

Last edited by crackity; 03-30-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgchiang View Post
1. Light flashes non-stop when phone call is missed or text message has been received but not read. I went in to program notifications and unchecked flash light, but it doesn't do anything. This really drains my battery when I'm away from my phone.
This happens to me with unread emails. i dunno if its the cause of my battery drain, but this rom has kept on giving me very poor battery life in comparison to the previous ones
Old 03-30-2009, 12:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
This happens to me with unread emails. i dunno if its the cause of my battery drain, but this rom has kept on giving me very poor battery life in comparison to the previous ones
working hard man...

patience
Old 03-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
working hard man...

patience
no problem! it's not a dealbreaker in any way since I still get a full days use out of the phone. i just miss losing only 1 or 2 battery bars instead of all of them

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development