PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 04:19 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
funny, I think its great because you can use it along with tf or I heard it works great with 6.5. So it's in great replacement shell but only thing is it's a trial.
True, but I'm sure that they will have it for sale very soon- before it expires- and then we'll be able to register it.

Old 04-16-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Hey guys, in case you missed it. spb mobile shell3 has been released. It's a free trial and can run along with tf, just turn it off if you are running tf. Pretty cool! Check it out.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=56319&page=16

post 154. good luck.
Thanks man! Trying it out now.
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 04-16-2009, 06:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

fgloryofgod23 is a n00b

i saw a regis tweak to lock the phone when the screen turns off over at xda. i was trying to do that but i dont see path under backlight. is there another tweak on this rom to make that happen? thanks

18. Automatically lock your Diamond --> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\BackLight\AutoDevic eLockEnable from 0 to 1 and everytime your backlight goes off the device is locked

i dont see the autodevicelockenable under backlight
Old 04-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

o
Quote:
Hey guys, in case you missed it. spb mobile shell3 has been released. It's a free trial and can run along with tf, just turn it off if you are running tf. Pretty cool! Check it out.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=56319&page=16

post 154. good luck.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude i live tf3d.........i have everything custom for the Miami Hurricanes, but spd mobile is friggin dope as hell man! if i can customize the icons and stuff..........im ditchin tf3d, damn i needed this with the waiting on flashing , big ups bro!

edit: maybe i dont need to change the icons to keep ........ its fluid as hell

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror

Last edited by boodaka; 04-16-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

anfjc06 is just getting started

Mighty...... I cant take this anymore.... I flashed to the newest sprint rom. I figured id use a stable shipped rom so that i can have a ringer till your mighty 5 comes out. Damn... its unbareably sluggish . I think id rather not have a ringer. Please dont make us wait much longer.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgloryofgod23 View Post
i saw a regis tweak to lock the phone when the screen turns off over at xda. i was trying to do that but i dont see path under backlight. is there another tweak on this rom to make that happen? thanks

18. Automatically lock your Diamond --> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\BackLight\AutoDevic eLockEnable from 0 to 1 and everytime your backlight goes off the device is locked

i dont see the autodevicelockenable under backlight
I dunno, but theres a program, LockMeLite, which does the same thing
Old 04-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

i havent had any ringer problems.. maybe because i turn mine OFF.

or better yet set it to vibrate in the meantime. i couldnt go back to the stock sprint rom just for that..
Old 04-16-2009, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

mapcom1 is just getting started

I've have people tell me that i am sending multiple texts to them? so when i send one the other person may get that same message 2-4 times?
5.0 where are you???
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Arrow Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I HEAR YA 5.0!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapcom1 View Post
I've have people tell me that i am sending multiple texts to them? so when i send one the other person may get that same message 2-4 times?
5.0 where are you???
Old 04-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

frenchie418 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfjc06 View Post
Mighty...... I cant take this anymore.... I flashed to the newest sprint rom. I figured id use a stable shipped rom so that i can have a ringer till your mighty 5 comes out. Damn... its unbareably sluggish . I think id rather not have a ringer. Please dont make us wait much longer.

I also went back to my Telus' stock ROM after a quick try to FuFu's 6.5 ROM. I had so many issues with 4.8 I was resetting my phone a few times a day. I had some issues with the FuFu ROM too though.

I can't wait for 5.0 Mighty.

On another note, does anyone know if it matters when you go from ROM to ROM, it should not affect reliability right? It should be the same as formatting your PC right? Anyone?

THanks again mighty for all the great work though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development