PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 03:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

whatthefunk is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Does Napster DRM work?

Does anyone have mighty 4.7 working with Napster to go (the DRM WMA tracks)? When I try to sync with the Diamond, Napster gives me an "unknown error". It was working for me when I had Mighty 4.4.5.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

crackity is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
"quicklink" instead of "getlink" and "quickpos" instead of "getpos" will stop the GPS immediately after obtaining a fix.
Thanks, I must have been looking at an outdated list of commands! (sorry to spread bad info)
Old 03-30-2009, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Darnit.. Another version is coming?? Just when I get my phone the way I want it.. LOL..
Old 03-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
Darnit.. Another version is coming?? Just when I get my phone the way I want it.. LOL..
No another version is not coming.

I am still trying to see if there is an actual ringtone bug.

Which i don't think there is, but i'm still looking into it.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

anfjc06 is just getting started

Mighty please release another.... i have the same ring tone problem my phone only lights up . I do receive all other notifications. By the way im still on 4.7 a soft reset fixes it for a while but it jumps back. I havent installed any other programs, i like your rom the way it is, the only thing i have is added one of Rico's custom skins .
Old 03-30-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone use PocketShield with MightyRom 4.8?? If so What are your settings?? Because I tried using it and for some reason it makes the default sprint callerid come up, if I disable the Pocketshield caller ID... any suggestions please let me know..
Old 03-30-2009, 05:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

GoBigBlue is just getting started

I'm on Mighty's 4.7, and TouchFlo3D keeps failing to launch and the phone stuck on the "Tap here to launch TouchFlo3D" screen.. Is there anyway to hard reset the phone? i tried connecting it to the computer but it doesn't work. and I tried the method where you press the enter, volume down, and reset button but that doesnt work either.. help!
Old 03-30-2009, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue View Post
I'm on Mighty's 4.7, and TouchFlo3D keeps failing to launch and the phone stuck on the "Tap here to launch TouchFlo3D" screen.. Is there anyway to hard reset the phone? i tried connecting it to the computer but it doesn't work. and I tried the method where you press the enter, volume down, and reset button but that doesnt work either.. help!
Make sure you are pressing the power button too... Power+Volume Down+Enter
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62417
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

i have personally only had a ringtone problem when i installed the task bar cab on the main page of this thread. it wouldnt ring just showed the caller id thats it first time that happened after the install of the task bar of course. right after i uninstalled that i have had no problem since.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:23 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
No another version is not coming.

I am still trying to see if there is an actual ringtone bug.

Which i don't think there is, but i'm still looking into it.
Well, I guess karma has caught up to me.
I was secretly giggling at all the people who had this lack of ringtone- thinking that they must have screwed something up themselves because these last two releases of MR have been so perfect for me. My phone always rang.
Until today. I missed at least six calls today. When I realized it, I soft reset the phone. Same results. Soft reset again. Now it's ringing again. But the battery died so fast that when I just went to try it out, I noticed the phone was dead.
Plugged in to charger- reset.
Guess what?
No ringing.
Other sounds are fine. I can play all my alerts, custom and OEM, just no sound when I select Phone: Incoming Call.

This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development