View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
No another version is not coming.

I am still trying to see if there is an actual ringtone bug.

Which i don't think there is, but i'm still looking into it.
Well, I guess karma has caught up to me.
I was secretly giggling at all the people who had this lack of ringtone- thinking that they must have screwed something up themselves because these last two releases of MR have been so perfect for me. My phone always rang.
Until today. I missed at least six calls today. When I realized it, I soft reset the phone. Same results. Soft reset again. Now it's ringing again. But the battery died so fast that when I just went to try it out, I noticed the phone was dead.
Plugged in to charger- reset.
Guess what?
No ringing.
Other sounds are fine. I can play all my alerts, custom and OEM, just no sound when I select Phone: Incoming Call.

This post has been thanked 2 times.