PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, NRG 23128 Sense 2.5 Aug 11
Carrier: Sprint, 1.12.34F Radio

Nhawk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

No, it seems to be the same here when I just tried the Rhodium notification cab.
I just uninstalled it and went back to my usual (where you can click on battery and see it)

On a different note, When looking at the battery charge, there is a new tab called "Information" that shows "Last full charge", etc... but all the items there say 0hr0min. I'm assuming it's the same for others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
So If you click on the battery icon in the taskbar it takes you to the battery screen? Its not working for me for some reason... guess I may need to Hard Reset again.. Good thing I got SPB backup...

Old 03-25-2009, 10:38 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Thumbs up Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhawk View Post
No, it seems to be the same here when I just tried the Rhodium notification cab.
I just uninstalled it and went back to my usual (where you can click on battery and see it)

On a different note, When looking at the battery charge, there is a new tab called "Information" that shows "Last full charge", etc... but all the items there say 0hr0min. I'm assuming it's the same for others?
I just checked when you posted that- never noticed it.
Confirmed, same thing.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:40 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubbieswin View Post
Sweet! If you recommend it, that's good enough for me! Thanks for all your help and responding soooooo fast!

Edit: I went over to the TouchPro thread and downloaded all the "Mighty Essentials" for Sprint. Are they all safe to use on the Diamond? I'm going to bypass the picturemail and try the one you recommended. FYI, the OZ messaging link in that thread is broken. I don't know what OZ messaging is.

What is the SMS 160 characters and should it be installed with the picture mail software you recommended?
SMS 160 is for like Sprint users who are allowed to send 160 character text messages...
Best Picturemail app is posted below!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
i use smms for picture mail, still works wonderfully with sprint, sending to any carrier.

that soft reset button in programs is so convenient. please keep that in future roms.
I love sMMS as well, and not only that, I have it set-up with my UC, so when I run it for the 1st time, all I have to do is activate it and I'm done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
An absolutely spectacular ROM.
Not one issue so far.
(Now if I can just get you to stop using the 130 character limit on SMS... )
Resets are faster.
I'm thinking that I'm not going to try the TF3D2 stuff. I'll wait and see if it gets incorporated into a later ROM.
These menus are spectacular!
TF2 is still being worked on, but we want it as bad as you, ONLY if it is bug free though, and it's a long ways out....
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
I am totally Fail when it comes to Graphics, but heres a skin for the Rhodium Menu Enhancements.

They pretty much come from poached images from LilRico's Slappahoe Red Theme.

Just copy it to \windows\ and overwrite. Then soft reset.
That's some really good work. MightyMike sent me what I needed to do them, but been tied up... I'll be doing them soon enough...
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsyco View Post
Hey Mighty, does the InCall Recorder works in your ROM?
No because we can't get it to work with the internal mic. only through the speaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
hey LilRico think you can help me out with this file i think it too is CFC and i think thats why i cant get it to work with the new mighty it always worked before and with other roms just not the new mighty, thanks if there is anything you can do to help
PM'd you back...
Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
any reason why the manila isn't CFC enabled?
CFC didn't give us any visual or performance enhancements over none-CFC Manila.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
No because we can't get it to work with the internal mic. only through the speaker.

Incall Recorder is working for me with the internal mic, with the method posted at this link http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54856 ....

The volume of the other party is a lot lower than my voice but it works...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I just checked when you posted that- never noticed it.
Confirmed, same thing.
ditto
Old 03-25-2009, 11:15 AM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
Be sure to turn off the beam setting in the communications tab. I had my wifi all night haven't charged since yesterday afternoon and I'm still at 50%.. That being said I dont think that I would be classified as a heavy user in any way shape or form.
Damm, I never even noticed... Thanks... was wondering why the battery was draining quicker...
Old 03-25-2009, 11:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Mavosa is just getting started

Well.. I waited since having 4.4.5 installed.. so quite a while until I finally updated to 4.7.

So far so good, Hopefully it should be stable, my phone used to do an odd lockup if it was running 2-3 days straight without restart, but that wasn't a huge concern.

My major concern is still, not being able to play music on coreplayer after turning off the screen, it just pauses, worked fine on stock, I end up locking my device, but at least now it fades the screen.

Oh and um.. not a huge concern, data is always turned off when I restart the the device, I added the three extra tabs, however I can't reorder them or use Diamond TF3D because craps out on me and won't start up.

Everything seems smoother and I'll test out the battery life tonight at work. I don't comment very much on these forums, and yes I realize I kinda sound like I'm *****ing about the bad stuff, but serious, but I definitely want to say you have my support mighty! Your ROM is perfect for the lazy flasher who wants something effective and stable lol!

I'll be looking forward to new stuff, rhodium, etc
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
Yep, After all the flashing, restores etc the phone get real hot. About 3 to 3 1/2 minutes in the freezer and then try your restore again...its worked for me several times. I'm probably going to get kicked out of this forum for this!!!! Cookoo.
This is not a good idea for serveral reasons.

1) It may form condensation on the inside of your phone causing a short, or even tripping your water incusion test thing voiding your waranty.

2) The rapid drop in temperature may crack solder joints...
Old 03-25-2009, 11:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Mavosa is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
This is not a good idea for serveral reasons.

1) It may form condensation on the inside of your phone causing a short, or even tripping your water incusion test thing voiding your waranty.

2) The rapid drop in temperature may crack solder joints...
I used to do this with my old harddrive that was about to crap out on me, so I can quickly transfer the files off.... but I was about to throw it out anyways :P I don't think I'd do that with my phone though, haha.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

doobdoob is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavosa View Post
Well.. I waited since having 4.4.5 installed.. so quite a while until I finally updated to 4.7.

So far so good, Hopefully it should be stable, my phone used to do an odd lockup if it was running 2-3 days straight without restart, but that wasn't a huge concern.

My major concern is still, not being able to play music on coreplayer after turning off the screen, it just pauses, worked fine on stock, I end up locking my device, but at least now it fades the screen.

Oh and um.. not a huge concern, data is always turned off when I restart the the device, I added the three extra tabs, however I can't reorder them or use Diamond TF3D because craps out on me and won't start up.

Everything seems smoother and I'll test out the battery life tonight at work. I don't comment very much on these forums, and yes I realize I kinda sound like I'm *****ing about the bad stuff, but serious, but I definitely want to say you have my support mighty! Your ROM is perfect for the lazy flasher who wants something effective and stable lol!

I'll be looking forward to new stuff, rhodium, etc
Can you go to Options > Blank screen and have music continue playing in CorePlayer? That's what I used to have to do.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development