PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 03:18 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Whats wrong with 4.7 that we need a 4.8?? Haha...

Dammit, I'm watching this thread all morning... and i go for lunch for 15 mins and i miss out on 4.8 hahah
Old 03-25-2009, 03:27 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
is there a vga version for this? I'm trying to search but I can't. its from xda developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...491457&page=18

how did u pull the red theme out of the cab?
I didnt pull it from the CAB there is a file in \windows\ called HTCMenus.BMP
I just opened that and started editing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfjc06 View Post
Ok i flashed to 4.7 and it runs great by the way i was just wondering where these new menu's are i really dont see a change.

Where would this go? thanks for helping a n00b in advance
The new menus are located OUTSIDE of TF3D... open up solitaire, or outlook and click on MENU on the bottom right corner. It used to be a plain windows menu, and now it somewhat matches TF3D menus.

Instruction in my original post...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4744

HUMM... I just noticed my skin doesn't skin the Rhodium Notification Menu... I'll have to work on that...

Last edited by p2k; 03-25-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

ok so I've noticed that I have had this problem forever....after 3-4 minutes, my music (withOUT using headphones, just the phone speakers) cuts off all of a sudden (the screen goes to blank fine, and the music still plays) and then after the screen is off, 2 minutes later the music stops playing??!! I dont have ANY screen locking program, and I turned off ALL of the power management stuff (like unchecked...)

In fact, even youtube stops after 3 minutes.....it plays then all of a sudden it stops playign the video, and the screen goes blank....(even with headphones!!) wtf!! how do I fix this? Its been happening to me ever since I've had mighty? (and I bet you I had it when I was w/ groove rom too)
Old 03-25-2009, 03:40 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker

Anyone notice that the Time on the Rhodium Notification is Off??
Or is it just me? Mine is 3 hours slow.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

whoa! why 4.8? main reason for it? 4.7 on my end and alot others is runnin great........... i am but a lost soul.......

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 03-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
whoa! why 4.8? main reason for it? 4.7 on my end and alot others is runnin great........... i am but a lost soul.......
Small little things that i do not like.

I am a perfectionist
Old 03-25-2009, 03:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

nigfink is a n00b

Man, I'm almost pissed there is going to be a 4.8 I have my 4.7 almost setup the way I like it. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew there was a 4.8 coming so soon. Oh well.

I have been having some problems with Arcsoft in this version anyway, maybe 4.8 will fix that. I'm loving the new menus, icons, and splash screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

nigfink is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgiroux View Post
Ok, so I was totally in love with 4.7 until today...

I just got home, and decided to fire off a few texts, but now the Messaging tab doesnt even work..it shows up but none of the buttons on it work, I cant click a message...I cant reply...zip. So i figured maybe a soft reset will do the trick...now there's even MORE problems, wtf? Now the entire TF3D is f'd up. I can't view any other tab then the home tab, if i scroll to another tab, TF3D just relaunches, and sets me back to the Home tab. Also after I soft reset, an error concerning the Voice command.exe doesnt work... I bet I know what's coming ... : Hard reset, well personally I find that's a huge pain in the @$$ to have to hard reset everytime something goes wrong cause I gotta reinstall everyyytthiiinggg, at least thank god for PIM backup. Don't mean to rant, but is there a possible fix OTHER then hard-reseting?

Thanks!
-Matt

EDIT: Oh look now, data doesnt even work. Is this only happening to me? (This is the second time I hard reset cause I lose data, I try to click the data slider to ON, but it brings me to settings and asks me for a bunch of ip addresses and stuff......)
This happened to me last night too. Do you have Arcsoft installed? I cleared storage, and have reflashed, and it hasn't happened again yet, and I have reset about 10 times. I always do a backup with Sprite when I get the phone close to the way I like it - that way if it messes up with some of the other smaller customizations I can roll back to my backup.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

4.8 will be a recommended update for everyone.

There was a large flaw that i found today. Everything is resolved.

4.8 will be released tonight. Stay tuned!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

anybody know what I can do about my music/youtube problem? OTher than that, everything is working perfectly!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development