PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
I guess this is what rhodium is....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN-FkHHyoqI
crazy....
That's pretty awesome.

My only compaint about TF3D these days is when I have to leave it. So the more the add to TF3D that keeps me in it, the better.

I absolutely LOATHE trying to scroll my Contacts, if Rhodium creates a nice scrolling interface for that, I'll be HAPPY!!!

I like the Calendar, as well as that Start Menu Programs screen. Awesomeness. Can't wait till it's fully ported and strapped to a screaming fast WM. Yummy!

Old 03-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Perfect timing. I've been so busy with school tonight will be the first night I have time to play with the diamond. Can't wait.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
That's pretty awesome.

My only compaint about TF3D these days is when I have to leave it. So the more the add to TF3D that keeps me in it, the better.

I absolutely LOATHE trying to scroll my Contacts, if Rhodium creates a nice scrolling interface for that, I'll be HAPPY!!!

I like the Calendar, as well as that Start Menu Programs screen. Awesomeness. Can't wait till it's fully ported and strapped to a screaming fast WM. Yummy!

Use icontact, you can fully integrate it to touchflow and it works amazingly! smooth scrolling, and easy to use, and looks much better
Old 03-25-2009, 05:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

tdemeza is a n00b

Mighty Mike,
I have to say that this is by far one of my Favorite Roms. So thank you for all that you do. I also want to say that this works very well on my Alltel Diamond, many of the other (non carrier specific) roms give me lots of headaches!

But I do have a question, I installed 4.7 last night, and then installed the XBMod from over at XDA (Not sure if I should have done this or not), and I also installed the Finger Keyboard 2.0 with Glossy VGA skin. I tell you this because of a problem I am having now.

I got about 8 good hours of use (although sometimes sluggish, but it looks great and has all kinds of features I love), but then all of a sudden TF3d just started rebooting over and over. I have tried many soft resets, and one hard reset, and still looping. I can't wait to try 4.8 Tonight, but I thought I would mention this in case there was something that could be fixed up.

Thanks again for everything!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
4.8 will be a recommended update for everyone.

There was a large flaw that i found today. Everything is resolved.

4.8 will be released tonight. Stay tuned!
Hey Mike,
The reason that your roms are head and shoulders above the rest is this exact reason. You never settle for less, and it shows. Your choice to bring Rico in and develop custom themes for your custom rom is just another example of your commitment to your rom, and to this community. I know that even though some are whining, the majority of us relize that the new release is due to a major fix, and we appreciate it.
Thank You for all your outstanding work!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ldostang is keeping up the good workldostang is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Hey Mike,
The reason that your roms are head and shoulders above the rest is this exact reason. You never settle for less, and it shows. Your choice to bring Rico in and develop custom themes for your custom rom is just another example of your commitment to your rom, and to this community. I know that even though some are whining, the majority of us relize that the new release is due to a major fix, and we appreciate it.
Thank You for all your outstanding work!!!
i dont know what some are you are meaning as whining but i dont think it was whining. it was more being sarcastic. ive had my diamond for only a few weeks and have tested different roms and have now come back to mightyrom and really can't wait for an update cause like many in here, I'm a flashaholic. i'm sure 4.8 will be better than 4.7 and have no problem of doing my setup all over again and will continue to do so.

anyways. can't wait for 4.8 tonight. i will have my phone fully charged and ready.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

New to the Diamond world myself last week and already I'm addicted to flashing! lol Also, in that little time I've discovered what phenominal work Mike ad Rico do. definitely appreciate their core values of building stable, speedy yet stylish roms!
Old 03-25-2009, 05:42 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

is there a setting to get the large task manager back? I found the one for the large start menu but not one for task manager?

Oops, I found it. can you believe it was under "Task Manager"? Like anyones ever gonna think to look there!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 03-25-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

I'm already flashing back to stock ROM so I can be ready in time to flash the new 4.8 rom
Old 03-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
I'm already flashing back to stock ROM so I can be ready in time to flash the new 4.8 rom
Same here. Lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development