PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidFromBigD View Post
This is a post that makes me wish we could somehow click a 'Smackdown' button and send his Reputation score negative.
I love Big D and the Kids Table.

Anywho... I asked before but seems no one could answer for me... Waht are the sprint packages mentioned in the first post? Help please.

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Mike, I took the plunge from 4.2 to 4.4.3. My contacts are even faster than before! Under 4.2, there was *always* a 5 - 7 second delay the first time I opened contacts, whether it was the first time after a reboot or the first time after unlocking the phone (I always set auto lock after 12 hours). So far, under 4.4.3, after several hours and several reboots, the contacts always open immediately. (I currently have 1,700 contacts).

Next, I noticed that the C-apiSRO (sirius/xm player) works more smoothly. I was accustomed to minor hiccups under all roms when I ran that program, but so far after several hours under this one, no noticeable hiccups.

On the no-change side - something I was hoping for - the bluetooth still does not automatically connect for "streaming audio" with my car stereo. For some reason, 4.1 (I think) was the only release that EVER worked for me, and I kinda hoped that would work under this rom. I still have to delete and re-pair the device to make that work, although every other aspect of bluetooth connections (phone calls) works properly with no problems whatsoever.

Just a note, unimportant as it is, I noticed that the rom date is listed as 1/18/09. Just thought I'd mention it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Pete
and no RAPH yet...
Old 02-06-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

zoglog is becoming a great contributor

yeah I don't get why people ***** and moan about ROMS....
If you don't like it, don't use it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:43 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeere92 View Post
If anybody else wants the black keyboard on this rom you can head on over to Mightys TouchPRO Rom forum and download his Black Edition cab. Just shutdown TF3D before install and you're good to go. It installs the qwerty and compact in black..the phone keypad is still white.
That's kind of a big thread... can you be more specific as to the post? Provide a link? The exact name of the cab to search for?
Thanks.
Maybe someone could even post it in this thread?
Is that it in the first post? --> MightyMike - Black Edition_with_HD People.cab

Last edited by Trident; 02-06-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

zoglog is becoming a great contributor

I guess the worst case scenario at a sprint store is the guy manages to get the phone to turn on, then it works again
lol
Old 02-06-2009, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
That's kind of a big thread... can you be more specific as to the post? Provide a link? The exact name of the cab to search for?
Thanks.
it is on the first page, written in black
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695

Also, please note that Mighty has _not_ recommended this cab for the diamond, although you can definatly make the plunge should you be willing.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:56 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
it is on the first page, written in black
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695

Also, please note that Mighty has _not_ recommended this cab for the diamond, although you can definatly make the plunge should you be willing.
Thanks.
Anyone know why this wouldn't be recommended for the Diamond?
Old 02-06-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Thanks.
Is that it in the first post? --> MightyMike - Black Edition_with_HD People.cab
I am curious if I can install this cab on my diamond. I want it to black everything out the S2A, Keyboard, and Keypad. Is that possible?
Old 02-06-2009, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

Here is what Mike said about 10 pages back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The reason i would wait is based on the fact that diamond users rely on their onscreen keyboard, and with the blackkeyboard skin, Merdin requires us to use another version of ezinput.dll which has a glitch. It's the disappearing letter upon bootup glitch.

It will definitely work with you guys,but be forwarned of the consequences. I personally wouldn't care tbh, it only happens when u first bootup ur device.

But yes it will work!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltng View Post
i hate this mighty rom.

so many noticeable bugs with every release.

things i've encountered:
-input setting goes haywire and requires a restart just to go from compact to full qwerty.
-ring tones not working at all............ this is a phone.............. the most important thing doesn't work LOL

JUICY COME BACK!!!!!!!!

Its sad that your first post ever on ppcgeeks is one in which you showcase your ignorance and ungratefulness. Like others have said, if u dont like it, leave it alone.

Its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove everyone right. LOL.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development