PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoglog View Post
Well the main issue I think is that after the install I forgot to revert the power settings to turn the screen off after a set amount of time.

I went to sleep around 1am, the screen when I woke up was frozen @ around 6:30 (actual time was like 8:45)

@ that point I probably should have just did a hard reset, but I assumed it was just frozen and took the battery out and put it back in.

I mean it's not just the phone not turning on. When I plug in the cable the little white light spinning around the enter button doesn't even light up.

I've tried power + vol down + enter
and

power + vol down + enter + reset button all for about 1 mins and nothing seems to be happening. I've really screwed it up this time =(
but I guess hardware problems do happen. I sure hope it's so screwed up that they won't be able to see that it's been unlocked D:!

oh well, if nothing gets workin, I guess I can stop by the sprint store after work to get an exchange.
I'm pretty sure you dont use the Enter button when trying to get into the bootloader, it's just power+volume down+reset button
Old 02-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltng View Post
i hate this mighty rom.

so many noticeable bugs with every release.

things i've encountered:
-input setting goes haywire and requires a restart just to go from compact to full qwerty.
-ring tones not working at all............ this is a phone.............. the most important thing doesn't work LOL

JUICY COME BACK!!!!!!!!
First - Input settings work fine for me.

Second - Ring tones are for girls.

Third - Juicy's NEVER had bugs right.. he released one ROM and that was it.. cause it was bug free.

Most important thing is a ring tone? I recommend NOT flashing if that's your priority on a phone.

Have fun with the flames.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Very nice 1st post, welcome to the forum.

Quote:
i hate this mighty rom.

things i've encountered:
-input setting goes haywire and requires a restart just to go from compact to full qwerty.
-ring tones not working at all............ this is a phone.............. the most important thing doesn't work LOL

JUICY COME BACK!!!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
i hate this mighty rom.

things i've encountered:

JUICY COME BACK!!!!!!!!
or you can use the stock rom ......
Old 02-06-2009, 03:15 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol. my thoughts exactly.

*why does God make people like this?*
Old 02-06-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06MS6 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
i hate this mighty rom.

things i've encountered:

JUICY COME BACK!!!!!!!!
Don't even bother responding to this one Mighty, we'll handle your light work.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

PintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPintozozDIAM is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i hate this mighty rom.

things i've encountered:

JUICY COME BACK!!!!!!!!

-------------------------

Why would you buy a Windows Mobile Smartphone, and try to make it look and work like an iPhone?

Kinda like buying a Ferrari and trying to make it into a Ford Taurus.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mike, I took the plunge from 4.2 to 4.4.3. My contacts are even faster than before! Under 4.2, there was *always* a 5 - 7 second delay the first time I opened contacts, whether it was the first time after a reboot or the first time after unlocking the phone (I always set auto lock after 12 hours). So far, under 4.4.3, after several hours and several reboots, the contacts always open immediately. (I currently have 1,700 contacts).

Next, I noticed that the C-apiSRO (sirius/xm player) works more smoothly. I was accustomed to minor hiccups under all roms when I ran that program, but so far after several hours under this one, no noticeable hiccups.

On the no-change side - something I was hoping for - the bluetooth still does not automatically connect for "streaming audio" with my car stereo. For some reason, 4.1 (I think) was the only release that EVER worked for me, and I kinda hoped that would work under this rom. I still have to delete and re-pair the device to make that work, although every other aspect of bluetooth connections (phone calls) works properly with no problems whatsoever.

Just a note, unimportant as it is, I noticed that the rom date is listed as 1/18/09. Just thought I'd mention it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Pete
Old 02-06-2009, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

zoglog is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I'm pretty sure you dont use the Enter button when trying to get into the bootloader, it's just power+volume down+reset button
hmm, well either way i've tried all combination of buttons and nothing seems to turn the screen on =/
Old 02-06-2009, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
i hate this mighty rom.

things i've encountered:
JUICY COME BACK!!!!!!!!
This is a post that makes me wish we could somehow click a 'Smackdown' button and send his Reputation score negative.

Just to be very clear, nobody pays Mighty Mike or Juicy a dime for their ROMs, despite those contributions being SIGNIFICANT and PROFOUND to a user base that is sometimes loyal and sometimes grouchy. They spend time and effort crafting things the rest of us cannot, and then they SUPPORT the rest of us with grace, patience and humor.

Just my $.02
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development