View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 03:20 PM
NewYorkLaw
Regular 'Geeker

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Mike, I took the plunge from 4.2 to 4.4.3. My contacts are even faster than before! Under 4.2, there was *always* a 5 - 7 second delay the first time I opened contacts, whether it was the first time after a reboot or the first time after unlocking the phone (I always set auto lock after 12 hours). So far, under 4.4.3, after several hours and several reboots, the contacts always open immediately. (I currently have 1,700 contacts).

Next, I noticed that the C-apiSRO (sirius/xm player) works more smoothly. I was accustomed to minor hiccups under all roms when I ran that program, but so far after several hours under this one, no noticeable hiccups.

On the no-change side - something I was hoping for - the bluetooth still does not automatically connect for "streaming audio" with my car stereo. For some reason, 4.1 (I think) was the only release that EVER worked for me, and I kinda hoped that would work under this rom. I still have to delete and re-pair the device to make that work, although every other aspect of bluetooth connections (phone calls) works properly with no problems whatsoever.

Just a note, unimportant as it is, I noticed that the rom date is listed as 1/18/09. Just thought I'd mention it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Pete