PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

johndeere92 is keeping up the good workjohndeere92 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to johndeere92
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Common guys lets hear it? What do you guys think?
Looks really good!
The SIP freezing up seems to have been fixed and the phone just seems quicker overall.
One thing I have noticed (someone else should see if this is in issue) but the new Opera Build (15455?) is a little buggy it seems. I installed the cab from Conflipper on MightyRom 4.4.2 and it worked fine but the one that comes in 4.4.3 when messing with the zoom function has a white box up in the top left hand corner for me. The right soft key that brings up the menu also seems to have a problem. It won't show up when I touch the screen. That's the only thing I've noticed so far. (Which is a fairly minor issue!)
Other than that though this Rom seems to be perfect to me. It's quick and very responsive so thank you again Mike for you diligent work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

well everything is going great awesome work mike your da man dont know what your going to do next time this is perfect.
THANK YOU MIKE !!!!!!
ps how bout the hd xmod ?
i like the weather tab my self
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

dave56 is a n00b

is it just me or is anyone else having trouble connecting your phone to your MAC via disk drive mode? it won't recognize it...
Old 02-06-2009, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

Up and running with all my programs and tweaks installed. Snappy response and no bugs that I've noticed so far. Gonna put it through its paces tonight and tomorrow and will report back. Good release Mike.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

johndeere92 is keeping up the good workjohndeere92 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to johndeere92

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave56 View Post
is it just me or is anyone else having trouble connecting your phone to your MAC via disk drive mode? it won't recognize it...
can't comment about mac because I don't own one, but if it helps figure out if there is a problem or not, my diamond won't active sync with my computer..I'm running windows 7 and I've just assumed that screwed something up ..but maybe there's just an issue with activesync?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:55 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Mike,
Is it that you are just so far ahead of us in general or are you in Europe or something?
How is it that you are already into Feb 6th and the rest of us won't get there until after midnight [EDT]?

Old 02-06-2009, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started

Why are there 20 rsshub links in the program list? JK, glad the rsshub snafu is over

Rom looks good to me so far... and I am glad to see you have the updated gmaps included.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:05 AM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeere92 View Post
can't comment about mac because I don't own one, but if it helps figure out if there is a problem or not, my diamond won't active sync with my computer..I'm running windows 7 and I've just assumed that screwed something up ..but maybe there's just an issue with activesync?
so.. last time i flashed to 4.2? possibly.. my active sync stopped working and hasn't worked on any rom sense.

now.. disk drive isn't working either. about to try bluetooth explorer. i know i can't sync via bluetooth. but haven't tried explorer to transfer files or anything. will give it a try after i get off the phone.

i'm not blaming mighty for any of this, or MANY others would have the same problem. besides, he puts out his work for us to use and try and all that good stuff. i wouldn't blame him if my phone was bricked from trying a rom of his.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

dave56 is a n00b

i can't get my phone to connect to my mac with 4.4.3...gonna downgrade to 4.4.2 until the next release...
Old 02-06-2009, 01:13 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave56 View Post
i can't get my phone to connect to my mac with 4.4.3...gonna downgrade to 4.4.2 until the next release...
did you do the hard resets before you updated your rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development