PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 02:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

well I am also not able to use disk drive on my xp professional. Also when I go to landscape mode on opera the keyboard doesn't show up, I already tried a hard reset and didn't solve the issue.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

I am loving 4.4.3 so far. Its everything I wanted all in one ROM.

My only complaints before was no HD people tab and no black keyboard. (I couldn't get the black keyboard working on any rom but grooveROM.) Now I got it working on this rom. I love it.

4.4.3 is perfect in my eyes. Thanks for all the hard work. Keep it up!

EDIT: Looks like disk drive isn't working for me on XP either. Not a big deal though. Hopefully there is a cab that can fix this. Otherwise it is a perfect rom.
Current Radio: ___

Last edited by flickmaker; 02-06-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Impossible RSS doesn't work

I used a diamond to test tonight... That's the first thing i checked, and RSS loaded perfectly!
I'm dead serious.... did you go through Start -> Programs and open link from there? I had to replace Windows\Start Menu\Programs rsshub.lnk with the fixed version I made for the 4.2 rom.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

johndeere92 is keeping up the good workjohndeere92 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to johndeere92

If anybody else wants the black keyboard on this rom you can head on over to Mightys TouchPRO Rom forum and download his Black Edition cab. Just shutdown TF3D before install and you're good to go. It installs the qwerty and compact in black..the phone keypad is still white.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
well I am also not able to use disk drive on my xp professional. Also when I go to landscape mode on opera the keyboard doesn't show up, I already tried a hard reset and didn't solve the issue.
I can confirm this. RSS hub works fine for me. Active sync both using BT and USB worked fine as well.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by niketom843 View Post
I can confirm this. RSS hub works fine for me. Active sync both using BT and USB worked fine as well.
Perfect!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tmc_adio07 is becoming a great contributor

Your a bada$$ mike. plain and simple, thanks again man.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

zoglog is becoming a great contributor

hmmm tried landscape keyboard in opera and the keyboard is not visible until you select a letter
Old 02-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

great job mike. hd people tab was the only thing making me install the manilla hd. I've always thought ur manilla was faster, and now its just great. So far, ive noticed that the rom is a lot more responsive and fast as well. Everything is a ok so far. =) one thing that id love in tf3d would b the comm tab

Old 02-06-2009, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work

The Black Edition Cab, needs to be renamed to the Murdered Out Cab, because it is killin it! Tells you its not compatible when installing but just ignore that. Awesome work for putting that together.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development