PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

I missed some things in 2.2 .... 2.2.1 is in dev, I will try and release it today
Old 09-27-2008, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

avgas100 is just getting started
Re: [UPDATED 9/27/08] v1.4 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

here's a mirror for the sprint_clean_1.4

Email tab previews are working fine, after installing sprint mobile email
Audio Manager still giving error messages, no biggie
Pictures tab also working great, was able to assign new albums
Will keep an eye out for the full version, Thanks!

Last edited by avgas100; 09-27-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

HA!!! I found the fix for Audio Manager ....hehe ancient chinese secret
Old 09-27-2008, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I missed some things in 2.2 .... 2.2.1 is in dev, I will try and release it today
Sounds great!! Thanks for all your hard work. Its appreciated. Looking forward to an eventual Sprint release.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

cwtt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-kahn View Post
Does anyone have a mirror for the sprint 1.4 clean? I don't know why but for some reason I always get an error when I download from the direct link.

Thanks in advance

I'm also getting an error downloading the verizon link. After I download it and open the .rar winrar says "Unepxected end of archive." It then unzips it and the .exe gets the error message "EnterBootloader.exe is not a valid Win32 application."

I have tried to download and open it on two different machines and I get the same error. Any ideas?

Thanks
Old 09-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I will also work on the Audio Manager problem....but it's hard since it never happens to me

OK WDM, if it helps here is how it happens to me

1) flash ROM, let customizations run, blah blah blah

2) Run IOTA, disable 4 hour timeout in today settings, disable shutdown on external power settings, blah blah blah (can elaborate if needed although this step is not a common amongst users so probably of no issue)

2) start with initial check of UI, scroll and activate each page and features, add weather, programs, etc - check picture album, set to "My Pictures" on storage card, slide to Audio and wait on "searching then "not enough memory"

2a) hard reboot (if this hasnt fixed issue problem describe next) start fresh, go straight to audio, crash to NEM error - restart touchflo - goto audio, crash again NEM error

2c) hard reboot, wait until device is fully running, go to audio - NEM error

3) full reload of ROM from PC, follow same steps in order from 1 and 2, check audio and stable move on to customizing device (PHM Regedit, File browser, copy over personal background, load new skin and icons to manila/touchflo, test audio and fine

4) sync with PC for data, add contacts and programs to program page, make personal reg edits, restart device and test and all OK with audio, GPS, internet etc

No issues now - although (and maybe Im being dumb here) in reflashing your ROM from the PC it states the ROM is 3.09 and about to be flashed to WM6.1_Build20748 each time even over itself

thanks

Detroit Doug

Old 09-27-2008, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeFiftyLi View Post
Sounds great!! Thanks for all your hard work. Its appreciated. Looking forward to an eventual Sprint release.
My pleasure.

I figured I need to iron out bugs in 2.2 before the Sprint release.... uploading 80-ish megs per release per carrier is a bit much
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work

OK so my audio manager has never worked never using the beta cab files from xda and never using the wdm manilla roms but my buddies always has soooo... i took his memory card (we both have 4 gigs) and put it in my phone and bam audio manager worked perfectly!!! so i took everything off of my memory card and did a QUICK FORMAT as fat 32 and used default allocation. Formatted it put all my music back on and bam audio manager works beautifully!!! so if you follow these steps hopefully it will work for you too..
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
HA!!! I found the fix for Audio Manager ....hehe ancient chinese secret

Probably quicker and easier than mine LOL so what is it?

Detroit Doug
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

jsnietka is a n00b

Quote:
it's a known issue everyone is having with the ezinput keyboard

Lilke i said previous. How about a different keyboard? The compact Qwerty that NFSFAN had in his pre-manilla roms didn't have that problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development