View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 04:24 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/27/08] v1.4 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I will also work on the Audio Manager problem....but it's hard since it never happens to me

OK WDM, if it helps here is how it happens to me

1) flash ROM, let customizations run, blah blah blah

2) Run IOTA, disable 4 hour timeout in today settings, disable shutdown on external power settings, blah blah blah (can elaborate if needed although this step is not a common amongst users so probably of no issue)

2) start with initial check of UI, scroll and activate each page and features, add weather, programs, etc - check picture album, set to "My Pictures" on storage card, slide to Audio and wait on "searching then "not enough memory"

2a) hard reboot (if this hasnt fixed issue problem describe next) start fresh, go straight to audio, crash to NEM error - restart touchflo - goto audio, crash again NEM error

2c) hard reboot, wait until device is fully running, go to audio - NEM error

3) full reload of ROM from PC, follow same steps in order from 1 and 2, check audio and stable move on to customizing device (PHM Regedit, File browser, copy over personal background, load new skin and icons to manila/touchflo, test audio and fine

4) sync with PC for data, add contacts and programs to program page, make personal reg edits, restart device and test and all OK with audio, GPS, internet etc

No issues now - although (and maybe Im being dumb here) in reflashing your ROM from the PC it states the ROM is 3.09 and about to be flashed to WM6.1_Build20748 each time even over itself

thanks

Detroit Doug