PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 09:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: TELUS

GTOTURBO is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
i know this, but then what is the point of having albums lined up on the main tab screen if its only for "all songs"??? You can sit there flipping through a TON of albums like that cuz its alphabetical by song... so there will be multiples of the same covers throughout the line...

i dunno... it makes no sense... i think this concept for the media tab is great, but i think HTC really chucked this one up a lil bit.
Yeah seemed a bit weird when I used it too. I also thought there would be some option to flip through albums right on the main interface... Oh well.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ohhhh,ok,.LOL. Thanks alot!! I dont know a THING about doing this s@#t,lol. Which file do I open to run the unlocker? Cuz I have it but theres like 6 different things in the folder.

Quote:
lol, its not like that man... you're phone is lock to the specific provider, so all you could do is upgrade a rom made by them...

but unlocking allows custome made roms... so you're unlocking the security
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

daryllh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOTURBO View Post
When does it say this? Is it when you just opened it?
yes. I download from the link in the stickied post. UnRAR it to my desktop. Inside the folder, there is 1 application. I click on it and it gives me that error message (also asks me to report it to MS, yadda yadda).
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOTURBO View Post
Yeah seemed a bit weird when I used it too. I also thought there would be some option to flip through albums right on the main interface... Oh well.
sucks massively.... that was the impression i got when watching unboxing vids and such... maybe this can be tweaked in the future to do so??? fingers crossed.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Ohhhh,ok,.LOL. Thanks alot!! I dont know a THING about doing this s@#t,lol. Which file do I open to run the unlocker? Cuz I have it but theres like 6 different things in the folder.
the rom update utility

follow direction to the T man
Old 09-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
is this working for you on the 2.1 rom? really? cuz it really isn't working for me
It's working perfectly for me. It has in every ROM.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

daryllh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Are you looking at the Diamond RUU rar? I'm probably mirroring your steps (as I haven't yet unlocked my phone but have downloaded all the necessary files). The Diamond RUU download isn't for unlocking if I am following correctly. There is a Diamond Unlocking RAR that I have been posting issues about.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

jwfos22 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to jwfos22

Ok I flashed my Rom today thanks to my man O'Neil Mitchell. I was in Oprea on ESPN and rotated the screen when I rotated it back it kicked me to the Internet screen. Also I thought Flash was built in to this ROM casue again on ESPN.com it says I need to install flash.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:

The one that says RomUpdateUtility
Old 09-27-2008, 09:48 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
It's working perfectly for me. It has in every ROM.
turns out, i was looking for the "flipping through albums" feature on that front tab and it does not exist

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development