PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
(for Sprint)

would there be any way to get the Update Profile and PRL update in some how? maybe even a CAB we can install?
I don't know how these files work, as I'm not on Sprint myself and cannot test.

Maybe you or one of the other Sprint users can figure it out using Ghetto's kitchen and let the rest of us know.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs

biggggant is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
no battery icon on the top bar by default in 2.3+

it is causing errors with screen rotation, and the dialer randomly popping up.

it will be replaced with a "time" icon displaying the time. tap the icon and it displays your next appoint, time, and battery (3bar)

battery.dll has been reverted to stock, 1%/5% increments are gone... all that is flashy isn't worth much if it is innacurate, and resulting in other errors and freaking people out about their battery.

2.3 also has battery improvements.... lower discharge when the data connection is open and no data is transferred. this is very desireable.
Juicy FYI the phone app issue will proably still occur with the time up there. I dont have use the battery Icon on my top bar but I have the time and date....However that hack I have posted mulitple times helps with that phone app pop up issue.. I use the hack in your ROM with great results.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggant View Post
Juicy FYI the phone app issue will proably still occur with the time up there. I dont have use the battery Icon on my top bar but I have the time and date....However that hack I have posted mulitple times helps with that phone app pop up issue.. I use the hack in your ROM with great results.
all i've done is cook the same registry tweak in there... so it should yield the same result
Old 10-02-2008, 06:07 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I don't know how these files work, as I'm not on Sprint myself and cannot test.

Maybe you or one of the other Sprint users can figure it out using Ghetto's kitchen and let the rest of us know.
can't recall where, but i thought i'd read somewhere that the SprintDM_DMClientApp_ProdSetting_v0.9.913.CAB provisions the update Profile and update PRL - can any of you sprint users (that own diamonds) confirm? This cab file is located in \Windows
Old 10-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
can't recall where, but i thought i'd read somewhere that the SprintDM_DMClientApp_ProdSetting_v0.9.913.CAB provisions the update Profile and update PRL - can any of you sprint users (that own diamonds) confirm? This cab file is located in \Windows
when i click on it, in windows. it says SmithMicro omc will be replaced. i will copy the CAB to my internal and flash the 2.2 and see what i get.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
been answered already, but i will reaffirm....

the fm radio capability is in the headphones, our headphones don't have the FM tuner incorporated.

you have a PM
COMPLETELY incorrect, the FM tuner is located on the BT chip.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
COMPLETELY incorrect, the FM tuner is located on the BT chip.
Does that mean that we have it in the CDMA version? All we would need would be a set of GSM headphones with teh antenna then.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
when i click on it, in windows. it says SmithMicro omc will be replaced. i will copy the CAB to my internal and flash the 2.2 and see what i get.

i tried to install the cab on Juicy ROM and it says it is unsuccessful, but with no explanation
Old 10-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Does that mean that we have it in the CDMA version? All we would need would be a set of GSM headphones with teh antenna then.
beats me, you would need to know if you have the same BT chip the GSM one does. I don't know where all this antenna nonsense is coming from, the sw just does a check if headphones are plugged in, the chip is supposed to be wired to use the headphones as an antenna- Hell, the diamond rom has FM drivers as the FM init scripts, but of course the FM Radio program is missing...
Old 10-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Interesting....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development