PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/08/08] JUICY ROM v1.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
I don't understand how then.
I mean, I see the pics in the album (they're on internal storage), but I don't see them in the set wallpaper part.
\internal storage\my documents\my pictures

use the drop down menu to navigate there

it is working cuz i have a large set of boobs in my face right now on my home screen lol
Old 09-09-2008, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Yes you do, you have to edsit the GPS settings in the software (rom) which is already modified for you. and the the Radio Rom (GPSone settings)

I Already did the edits on the original Telus Rom, should i be good then. Should the screen rotate in all applications/pages on this ROM, cause it does not
Old 09-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
I Already did the edits on the original Telus Rom, should i be good then. Should the screen rotate in all applications/pages on this ROM, cause it does not
your GPS settings are good to go

and screen rotation only works manually at this time. not by the Gsensor

(you can set your long hold call button to the rotate option under the button settings)
Old 09-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Quote:
\internal storage\my documents\my pictures

use the drop down menu to navigate there

it is working cuz i have a large set of boobs in my face right now on my home screen lol
No sir, no good. Doesn't work.. did that again and again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
your GPS settings are good to go

and screen rotation only works manually at this time. not by the Gsensor

(you can set your long hold call button to the rotate option under the button settings)

Im sure you would know, can i use my HTC Touch themes on the Diamond. The one you activated by going to START-SETTINGS-TODAY-APPEARENCE
Old 09-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
No sir, no good. Doesn't work.. did that again and again.
Ok, I think this is confirmed on my device.
I tried going through the today settings, nada. Tried going through "Pictures and Videos" and right click and "Set as Today background", nada.

Something's borked, especially for first time flashers.
It might be working well for you, Juggalo_X, because you've been on since the first versions and not because you flashed for the first time on 1.06.

I'm thinking if there's a firsttime flasher on here who flashed 1.06, the background/wallpaper on Today TF3D won't work.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Retired Staff

Your not doing it incorrectly. in the TF3d settings tab (the one to the left of programs) set the wallpaper through there.

you cannot set the Touchflow Background through the Setting>today screen settings.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Im sure you would know, can i use my HTC Touch themes on the Diamond. The one you activated by going to START-SETTINGS-TODAY-APPEARENCE
No, the Diamond has a VGA screen the Touch was Qvga
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Your not doing it incorrectly. in the TF3d settings tab (the one to the left of programs) set the wallpaper through there.

you cannot set the Touchflow Background through the Setting>today screen settings.
Done that too, no workie.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:

That didn't work either. That's the first thing I tried, if you look at my earlier posts.

Anyway, I just did a hard reset and it seems to be working now. sigh, customizing, here I come.

The other problem I noticed was Dashwire seems to crash after it's done syncing. For example, before the hard reset it did it.. and now after, it did it again. So, I'm guessing something's wrong.

Any other dashwire users testify?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development