PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: [09/08/08] JUICY ROM v1.06

Alright, an official bug maybe?
I can't seem to set pictures as my wallpaper from the settings tab. Whenever I navigate to any folder using that drop down arrow, it opens up with empty squares. Doesn't show the pics in there so I can select them for wp.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Do I have to do the QSPT edits on this ROM. Is Smart/Assisted GPS already enabled. Thanks for the info
Old 09-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Do I have to do the QSPT edits on this ROM. Is Smart/Assisted GPS already enabled. Thanks for the info
Yes you do, you have to edsit the GPS settings in the software (rom) which is already modified for you. and the the Radio Rom (GPSone settings)
Old 09-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Yes you do, you have to edsit the GPS settings in the software (rom) which is already modified for you. and the the Radio Rom (GPSone settings)
Oh really? I need to download tobeychris's CAB file and do the QPST mod again after installing Juicy's ROM? I thought this was builtin already?
Old 09-09-2008, 09:50 AM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
Oh really? I need to download tobeychris's CAB file and do the QPST mod again after installing Juicy's ROM? I thought this was builtin already?
Only if you have not already done it

i was referring to the other user who is going ot be flashing and modifying for the first time.

If you have QPST'd your settings once you dont need to do it again UNLESS your changing the server IP for the GPS and port :P

PS> Im Testing 1.07 guys and gas hehe I think we are pulling flashlite because its a dog and slow as all hell
Old 09-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Only if you have not already done it

i was referring to the other user who is going ot be flashing and modifying for the first time.

If you have QPST'd your settings once you dont need to do it again UNLESS your changing the server IP for the GPS and port :P

PS> Im Testing 1.07 guys and gas hehe I think we are pulling flashlite because its a dog and slow as all hell
Sorry, I'm confused.
I did QPST/Cab on the stock ROM.
I flashed 1.06 yesterday, and GPS worked. I didn't do any QPST/Cab mods. Do I still need to do QPST/Cab?

Also,
Can you confirm my earlier post about the wallpaper bug?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Retired Staff

oh yeah, i for got to mention,

Blue1k was generous enough to offer us Free UNLIMITED FTP on his server as well as the ability to Post HTML Pages if we like. he has set us up with a user name and Pass for uploading.

so, a BIG BIG Thank You! to Blue1k, and his site
http://www.thetouchblog.com
For the generosity and offer. I will be uploading all Roms to this location soon
http://www.thetouchblog.com/roms

As well as my CDMA Utilities for GPS Setting modification.

So thats 3 people you guys can now thank for the development and help in the development of the Juicy rom

so, Thank you Juicy47, very much for you hard work. you're my Diamonds hero serious. lol

ghettofreeryder, dude awesome job on the kitchen and seriously getting this Rom ball rolling. with out your contributions Customs roms wouldn't be here.

and lastly, but not least again Blue1k for the offer of web/ftp space. It will come in very handy im sure!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-09-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
Sorry, I'm confused.
I did QPST/Cab on the stock ROM.
I flashed 1.06 yesterday, and GPS worked. I didn't do any QPST/Cab mods. Do I still need to do QPST/Cab?

Also,
Can you confirm my earlier post about the wallpaper bug?
No you don't have to QPST again its a one time deal GPSone stick regardless of roms

as for the bug, i set my own wallpaper through the TF3D settings tab no issues. i did that on 1.06 and now im on 1.07 with out issues. wallpaper can be set fine.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Retired Staff

PS: im waiting on screen shots until i get the final release.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
No you don't have to QPST again its a one time deal GPSone stick regardless of roms

as for the bug, i set my own wallpaper through the TF3D settings tab no issues. i did that on 1.06 and now im on 1.07 with out issues. wallpaper can be set fine.
I don't understand how then.
I mean, I see the pics in the album (they're on internal storage), but I don't see them in the set wallpaper part.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development