PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/16/08] JUICY ROM v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
not to call you out or anything, but first off, considering the battery dll is faulty... (resco still reads 1.% incriments)

RIGHT OFF disconnect, resco reads 93%.... so for you to say ur @ 95 is b.s considering AS SOON as you disconnnect, the battery reads 95% instantly...

so it is virtually impossible for you to be @ 95%... stop denying the problems with the rom, its getting to be bull**** now!

sorry for my outburst, but clearly the battery isn't holding it's end
now at 90% and look if you dont like it dont use the rom.
i dont apreciate being called a liar. im telling you liek it is.

THERE ARE NO ^%$&ING changes in v1.1 that would cause battery drain the have ALL BEEN REMOVED AND SET BACK TO THE STOCK TELUS SETTINGS

stop being a jerk off. how about trying to trouble shoot. have you drained you battery fully to allow a full cycle? which is sugested by laptop manufacuteres, cell manufacturers, UPS manufactures... and so on.

have you considered the possibility that you have left an app running in the background. OPERA is bad for battery drain if you leave it running.

have you thought about getting a batter replacement it could be genuinely bad.

now with all that said and given your attitude if they didn't sensor this site id give you many more 4 letter words. your just being baligerent and rude.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-17-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I've noticed with this diamond in general, on standby when yer keypad is locked and all, it rocks... when you start using it for anything, it's like a friggen hoove vacuum.. it eats ur battery to shreds!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster View Post
What crawled up your ***! We are all trying to work together and come up with a stable rom. If you don't want to participate then go back to stock! Battery is way better for me. On another note, Juciy I have a third party Marine Navigation program called Memory map Pocket Navigator. When I try to start the program it tries to start and then crashes, any ideas?
does it give any form of error?
Old 09-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Its kind of hard to fix problems when you got the beta tester saying his battery is still @ 95% meanwhile, as soon as you unplug ur phone it drops to 95% right away, and resco reads 93%....

nothing crawled up my ***.. its all these dismissive bugs because one person's is working wonderfully!
we are not dismissing the bug, its just its been said about 5 times that v1.1 has all the sensor mods changed back to stock telus settings. there is no reason for abnormal drain now. im getting better battery life. and for you to call me a liar is just plain rude.

if you except me to keep helping you then i suggest you modify your attitude.

and to add to this there are battery tweaks that have been proven to be working since the GSM version that are in place if anything you should be getting better battery life if your not then. you have an issue thats not related ot anything we chnagedi n the rom. sorry you dont liek to hear it but thats how it is.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Listen dude, im not calling you a liar...

Answer me this please

IF this rom has only a %5 dll.. and hte 1% is done how come RESCO is still reading 1% incriments?

Atleast tell me what that is happening
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Monster is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
does it give any form of error?
None, I can see the name of the program come up on the task bar when i open it but then it won't open.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Listen dude, im not calling you a liar...

Answer me this please

IF this rom has only a %5 dll.. and hte 1% is done how come RESCO is still reading 1% incriments?

Atleast tell me what that is happening
because the 1% dll is still in there ghettofreeryder just modified the bitmap read out in 5% increments so it gives a semi accurate reading.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster View Post
What crawled up your ***! We are all trying to work together and come up with a stable rom. If you don't want to participate then go back to stock! Battery is way better for me. On another note, Juciy I have a third party Marine Navigation program called Memory map Pocket Navigator. When I try to start the program it tries to start and then crashes, any ideas?
Thank you for your support, and yes ... I'll be testing out a new .NetCF 3.5 package tonight, as I believe this is the culprit with your app and gsen
Old 09-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Retired Staff

Interesting... so it's not a whole new dll.. just tricked to show 5% instead of 1's
Old 09-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Actually, I see where mightymike is coming from and I don't think he's wrong at all. I've noticed this here myself. Every mention of a bug/problem/error has been dismissed by the one man army Juggalo because he defends it by saying "Well, it works for me. "

That's exactly the problem here Juggalo. You say work with you to make it work? You're not letting anyone do that because YOU say it works, and that's the end all be all. To boot, the releases come out every other day so no one REALLY gets to focus on one bug and try to root it out. So that's not helping either.

You may be the official beta tester, but.. forgive me if this comes out wrongly, you're acting like an official fanboy as well where nothing can be wrong with the ROM because your Diamond is fl-alesse.

Sure, we want the ROM to work, and ofcourse we will try to troubleshoot it.. but plain dismissal of publicly seen "problems" is not helping any situation. Gmail has been a beta for 4 years. They are also the top dog in their game.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development