PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/16/08] JUICY ROM v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
That's the thing though. You don't dismiss anything, and I really appreciate and thank you for that. Posterboy here does.

He has this abruptness to his tone almost always which looks to me (don't know about others), as a "like it, flash if not, zip it".

Come on, seriously, we only report the bugs to get them fixed. Not to be told by somebody who is apparently "beta testing" the phone by not using it like real people do, that "Well, it works for me. So, I dunno wtf you're talking about". Defense is good. Denying is bad. See the bad rep it gets you Juicy?

Again, Juicy, don't take this the wrong way. We're all trying to help here to make this ROM work out well. Afterall, we're the benefactors of your hard work. And I really thank you for it. But you gotta make a fix.

On to serious things, I think you guys should open up betas for everyone. Make fixes, release once a week. Then put out the betas out again, and wait for everybody to mouth off in this thread lol. This will give you a comprehensive update list. Push out another beta, where everybody tests their own thing.. and report back in here.

Bam, stable release #2 comes out.
Sorry, but staring at your phone doesn't count as beta testing. Using it does.
Look, i help out in here more then u think. and as for not using my phone im sorry but today im using it like a regular day. and today i dont have much going on with it at the moment. i dont know where you get off saying i dont test it. EVERY time you guys say you have a bug i try to recreate it i also report it to juicys phone immediately. might i add that i do allot of testing while im at work but some times i just get busy. and then after work i spend ALL my free time till 2 am online with juicy helping with the rom. so seriously %$^& you man.

Tell me what issues your having that you think ive dismissed. besides the battery. like i said i didnt dismiss your complaints i simply said i wasn't experiencing the same issue. i say it for the third tiem THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGNORING YOUR IMPUT AND SAYING I AM NOT CURRENTLY HAVING THE SAME ISSUES. not to say thta they wont develope. for example with the Opera not showing favorites. WHICH im the one who located found and reported to juicy what the issue was to fix. i didnt have at first. but i did develope it later on and was able to confirm with you that i had the issue? do you remember or have you forgotten anything i may have done to help test the rom that hasn't happened in the last 12h?

PS: im the one who takes care of the beta server for all you to connect and download i manage the users and send access info as well as upload. so before you say it again think about it... do i help?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-17-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HCT Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mark62140 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I'm ready for the Sprint Kitchen. I can't wait to update!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Ok guys,

This **** can go on all day if we want... Lets look at it this way. This is Juicy's Thread, and were polluting it!!!!

Lets just get over all this crap, keep reporting our findings and making our way to a much better rom in the near future.

Were possibly all cranky, we are all right in our own respects.

Lets just carry on and keep reporting bugs!!!!

End this crap! sorry for starting it btw.... lol
Old 09-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Ok guys,

This **** can go on all day if we want... Lets look at it this way. This is Juicy's Thread, and were polluting it!!!!

Lets just get over all this crap, keep reporting our findings and making our way to a much better rom in the near future.

Were possibly all cranky, we are all right in our own respects.

Lets just carry on and keep reporting bugs!!!!

End this crap! sorry for starting it btw.... lol
No hard feelings and a very gentle man move that i will follow. because your right.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Look, i help out in here more then u think. and as for not using my phone im sorry but today im using it like a regular day. and today i dont have much going on with it at the moment. i dont know where you get off saying i dont test it. EVERY time you guys say you have a bug i try to recreate it i also report it to juicys phone immediately. might i add that i do allot of testing while im at work but some times i just get busy. and then after work i spend ALL my free time till 2 am online with juicy helping with the rom. so seriously %$^& you man.

Tell me what issues your having that you think ive dismissed. besides the battery. like i said i didnt dismiss your complaints i simply said i wasn't experiencing the same issue. i say it for the third tiem THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGNORING YOUR IMPUT AND SAYING I AM NOT CURRENTLY HAVING THE SAME ISSUES. not to say thta they wont develope. for example with the Opera not showing favorites. WHICH im the one who located found and reported to juicy what the issue was to fix. i didnt have at first. but i did develope it later on and was able to confirm with you that i had the issue? do you remember or have you forgotten anything i may have done to help test the rom that hasn't happened in the last 12h?

PS: im the one who takes care of the beta server for all you to connect and download i manage the users and send access info as well as upload. so before you say it again think about it... do i help?
LOL Juggs, drink some water real quick!
I didn't say you don't help. I just get annoyed when you say "It works for me."

Anyway, let's drop it. I don't want to offend Juicy. Like mightymike said, we're polluting it.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
LOL Juggs, drink some water real quick!
I didn't say you don't help. I just get annoyed when you say "It works for me."

Anyway, let's drop it. I don't want to offend Juicy. Like mightymike said, we're polluting it.
if you go back and read your last post u said basically i wasn't testing anything.

and i get annoyed being called fanboy so lets drop it and get back to something constructive shall we.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright, the battery.dll is what reports the % battery level to the OS. This is where all the programs get the battery level. phcanOverBMP contains the images for the battery on the today screen. All i did was replace the 20 icons in there with 5% increments. If you wanted it to show 10% increments, you could either restore the stock battery dll or change a reg edit, i cant remember where
Old 09-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
if you go back and read your last post u said basically i wasn't testing anything.

and i get annoyed being called fanboy so lets drop it and get back to something constructive shall we.
Agree. *shake hands*
Old 09-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Retired Staff

Anyways guys. I have a tweak that may improve battery life significantly. but i dont know the adverse effects on Data applications it may have.

i also have some TFlo tweaks to improve sensitivity so you dont have to stab your device

ive been talkin to mightymike and he says the battery tweak i have has given him grief with MSN messenger. so im going to test and see if its even worth looking into.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

As for a Sprint rom, the Telus roms will work on the sprint phone, as I have made the kitchen as generic as possible. If you want a sprint rom, i will merely pull the different sprint items and add them to the kitchen, just like i did with my Vogue Black/Vista kitchen
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development