View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/16/08] JUICY ROM v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
That's the thing though. You don't dismiss anything, and I really appreciate and thank you for that. Posterboy here does.

He has this abruptness to his tone almost always which looks to me (don't know about others), as a "like it, flash if not, zip it".

Come on, seriously, we only report the bugs to get them fixed. Not to be told by somebody who is apparently "beta testing" the phone by not using it like real people do, that "Well, it works for me. So, I dunno wtf you're talking about". Defense is good. Denying is bad. See the bad rep it gets you Juicy?

Again, Juicy, don't take this the wrong way. We're all trying to help here to make this ROM work out well. Afterall, we're the benefactors of your hard work. And I really thank you for it. But you gotta make a fix.

On to serious things, I think you guys should open up betas for everyone. Make fixes, release once a week. Then put out the betas out again, and wait for everybody to mouth off in this thread lol. This will give you a comprehensive update list. Push out another beta, where everybody tests their own thing.. and report back in here.

Bam, stable release #2 comes out.
Sorry, but staring at your phone doesn't count as beta testing. Using it does.
Look, i help out in here more then u think. and as for not using my phone im sorry but today im using it like a regular day. and today i dont have much going on with it at the moment. i dont know where you get off saying i dont test it. EVERY time you guys say you have a bug i try to recreate it i also report it to juicys phone immediately. might i add that i do allot of testing while im at work but some times i just get busy. and then after work i spend ALL my free time till 2 am online with juicy helping with the rom. so seriously %$^& you man.

Tell me what issues your having that you think ive dismissed. besides the battery. like i said i didnt dismiss your complaints i simply said i wasn't experiencing the same issue. i say it for the third tiem THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGNORING YOUR IMPUT AND SAYING I AM NOT CURRENTLY HAVING THE SAME ISSUES. not to say thta they wont develope. for example with the Opera not showing favorites. WHICH im the one who located found and reported to juicy what the issue was to fix. i didnt have at first. but i did develope it later on and was able to confirm with you that i had the issue? do you remember or have you forgotten anything i may have done to help test the rom that hasn't happened in the last 12h?

PS: im the one who takes care of the beta server for all you to connect and download i manage the users and send access info as well as upload. so before you say it again think about it... do i help?

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-17-2008 at 03:59 PM.