View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/16/08] JUICY ROM v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
not to call you out or anything, but first off, considering the battery dll is faulty... (resco still reads 1.% incriments)

RIGHT OFF disconnect, resco reads 93%.... so for you to say ur @ 95 is b.s considering AS SOON as you disconnnect, the battery reads 95% instantly...

so it is virtually impossible for you to be @ 95%... stop denying the problems with the rom, its getting to be bull**** now!

sorry for my outburst, but clearly the battery isn't holding it's end
now at 90% and look if you dont like it dont use the rom.
i dont apreciate being called a liar. im telling you liek it is.

THERE ARE NO ^%$&ING changes in v1.1 that would cause battery drain the have ALL BEEN REMOVED AND SET BACK TO THE STOCK TELUS SETTINGS

stop being a jerk off. how about trying to trouble shoot. have you drained you battery fully to allow a full cycle? which is sugested by laptop manufacuteres, cell manufacturers, UPS manufactures... and so on.

have you considered the possibility that you have left an app running in the background. OPERA is bad for battery drain if you leave it running.

have you thought about getting a batter replacement it could be genuinely bad.

now with all that said and given your attitude if they didn't sensor this site id give you many more 4 letter words. your just being baligerent and rude.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-17-2008 at 03:03 PM.