PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/12/08] JUICY ROM v1.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarth View Post
Comfirmed, Rom JUICY_1_08 plugged @ 100% battery life, unplugged down to 93% in the next 30 sec

That doesnt bother me much, you are doing an awesome work Juicy, keep going you rock
the battery plugin is whats causing this faulty drain report. between 90%-100% it has a hard time reading the correct value. after you hit 80% its a solid reading all day long.

last night i went to bed with 80% battery on the dot. woke up this morning. it was at 71%

this is v1.08 so the battery is doing much better now.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 09-12-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by just2bad View Post
Hi, I installed the version 1.07 last night and today I can't hear my ringtone ??

any help would be appreciated.
Did you try the volume buttons? Do other sounds work? notifications / music
Old 09-12-2008, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Telus)

CNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Did some other things change in 1.08? After doing the flash, all my icons in the settings and program listings are tiny. That wasn't the case in 1.07.

Clint
Old 09-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

He posted that he included hi density menus, it makes them smaller, and puts more on each screen

Last edited by leanne; 09-12-2008 at 10:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Telus)

CNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ah. High Density menus... That makes sense. Thanks!
Old 09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

just2bad is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Did you try the volume buttons? Do other sounds work? notifications / music
Sorry for posting before investigating more, I had my diamond 2 days ago and not 100% familiar with it yet. My bluetooth headset was on and in my pocket, so the ringtone was playing in the headset only, I'm not use to that since on my old phone was ringing even if my headset was on.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:06 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
He posted that he included hi density menus, it makes them smaller, and puts more on each screen
do you like them?
Old 09-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I don't think it would be useful to remove the battery icon. Think of it, if the 1% driver is causing the problem, then even if you take off your phone WITHOUT the new icon, it would still drop to 93%, you just wouldn't see it!!!

the new battery icon is just showing you that it has dropped to 93% keep in mind, after that, it seems to work properly!

i don't think the battery icon should be removed, its just bugging us because you see it in %'s now :P

lol, i just pulled my phone off the charger and watched it go. 99, 98, 97, 96 in less than 5 seconds, heh!

am i not correct about my theory? what do u guys think!
Old 09-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNeufeld View Post
Did some other things change in 1.08? After doing the flash, all my icons in the settings and program listings are tiny. That wasn't the case in 1.07.

Clint
that's called condensed menus or high density menus its sexy and functional
Old 09-12-2008, 11:25 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I don't think it would be useful to remove the battery icon. Think of it, if the 1% driver is causing the problem, then even if you take off your phone WITHOUT the new icon, it would still drop to 93%, you just wouldn't see it!!!

the new battery icon is just showing you that it has dropped to 93% keep in mind, after that, it seems to work properly!

i don't think the battery icon should be removed, its just bugging us because you see it in %'s now :P

lol, i just pulled my phone off the charger and watched it go. 99, 98, 97, 96 in less than 5 seconds, heh!

am i not correct about my theory? what do u guys think!
My intention was to remove both. I will start 1.09 tonight and revert back to the old dll and see if the new icon will work in 10% intervals

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development