PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/19/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
sorry for the delay guys... i fell asleep after a long night of studying and a full day of classes... anyways... im uploading now.
thanks.
i hope this is not interfering with your study.

well, I am sorry if this already has answered but what is the password for 'phone code'? if I ever need to play with?

again, thank you for everything you are doing for us!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4/19/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
thanks.
i hope this is not interfering with your study.

well, I am sorry if this already has answered but what is the password for 'phone code'? if I ever need to play with?

again, thank you for everything you are doing for us!
i dont know what the password is... i never played with it... so im not sure about anything that has to do with it.
i only added it cuz someone suggested it.
maybe someone else can answer this for u... if not try omj thread... i'd bet someone over there knows something about it since i took that package from his kitchen.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond & 6700 & 800w

nize2beme is just getting started
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

downloading 21901 now!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i dont know what the password is... i never played with it... so im not sure about anything that has to do with it.
i only added it cuz someone suggested it.
maybe someone else can answer this for u... if not try omj thread... i'd bet someone over there knows something about it since i took that package from his kitchen.
thank you!
wish you the best with school and everything.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:04 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

ok... so i changed the slider a tiny bit...
i added bubble to 23563 and put teeter back in.
besides that... everything is exactly the same besides the sys.
i need to update the first post with new screen shots. but ill update soon.

all u guys can keep in mind that u can share your cookie mod home layout with
each other.... just export using CHT and attach to post if u found a nice layout.
it actually saves the layout of the homescreen, lockscreen, and the shortcuts, so it would be nice if u guys share some nice layouts that you've made.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint 10 years now

protoadies is a n00b

is there going to be an update for the 4/20 for the 23559
Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
is there going to be an update for the 4/20 for the 23559
yeah... im uploading 23563 in a few minutes....
its cooking now.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

haragan is a n00b

Thank you Amikam, this rom is awesome. I wasn't digging the slider either but this guys has tons of them if anybody is interested.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...hlight=ppcmods
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok, all roms are up... and updated screens shots on first thread.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
6.5.5 = sys 23563, and 6.5 = sys 21901

As for your second question, I'd check back later tonight, as amikam seems to update his ROM images ultra fast.

On a kind of related note, amikam, do you think it would be better in terms of updating, to just cab install Co0kie Mod and CHTEditor, instead of cooking both in? I was just wondering if there is a performance difference or some other reason for cooking them in verses doing a cab install?

Thanks again for all the help and great ROM work.
Cheers,
R
there isn't a really good reason to cook it in besides the fact that i think everyone is using it, and some graphics that i changed(alarm and calendar frames).
as far as future updates... it is always possible to just close manila and install a new cookie mod.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development