PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
is it 23549 base? or based on the new Sprint TP2 6.5 based?
either way looking forward to flashing, thanks AMIKAM
looks like i got a lot of work to do...
im gonna try to extract sys 21896 out of some rom, since no one has it ported yet to any resolution.
or maybe ill wait... not sure yet..
ill update the drivers to the new released tp2 sprint rom... was out officially yesterday... so ill check that out.
about a new theme.... im really getting lazy with it.... it's a lot of work so i think ill skip it for now and just switch the slider or something.
i was going to upload new sys 23549 now... but i guess i should update more things now... so ill wait until i get more done.
manila locker works... but for some reason the lock icon is on the right side of the screen and i cant get it to move... i think ill just make it disappear.. and if any of u guys push on the carrier it would lock.

anyways... all releases postponed until tomorrow, or maybe later tonight.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
looks like i got a lot of work to do...
im gonna try to extract sys 21896 out of some rom, since no one has it ported yet to any resolution.
or maybe ill wait... not sure yet..
ill update the drivers to the new released tp2 sprint rom... was out officially yesterday... so ill check that out.
about a new theme.... im really getting lazy with it.... it's a lot of work so i think ill skip it for now and just switch the slider or something.
i was going to upload new sys 23549 now... but i guess i should update more things now... so ill wait until i get more done.
manila locker works... but for some reason the lock icon is on the right side of the screen and i cant get it to move... i think ill just make it disappear.. and if any of u guys push on the carrier it would lock.

anyways... all releases postponed until tomorrow, or maybe later tonight.
The lock is referred to as "lock toggler" and the location is in a mode9 file (7c60907d_manila). Just use m9editor to open 7c60907d_manila, search for 'toggler', and adjust the x and y coordinates. The updated CHT tab version has it moved to the top left so it's not in the way of the CHT page selector.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdigital40 View Post
I think the question is being mis-understood. The weather module on the home page works fine. it's in the appts listing i'm talking about (underneath the main weather) In maury's latest it shows the appt with the weather forecast for that day underneath it ... kind of a single line little graphic and some text. really kewl feature if someone can get it activated with this rom.

Thanks for now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Yes I understood your question just fine, I was talking about the weather in the appointments also. The only thing i can think of is that you're not in the "day" mode and you're in agenda mode. The weather only shows up when you're in the day mode. Go to the calendar tab, then Menu - View- Day and the weather will show up.

Hope this helps.
djdigital - I'm curious, did you get this figured out?
Old 03-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Amikam - I'm not sure if you recall but I asked you a while ago if you could help me figure out how to add the Manila "All Contacts" on the left soft key on the home page instead of "Phone" since that's kind of a waste since you can get to the same Phone page by pressing the Send hardware key. Adding "contacts" was easy, but it actually linked to the Windows contacts app, which is not as nice as the manila one.

Anyway, I figured out the answer and wanted to share with everyone else:

Change it to the All People page (eliminating 2 taps) by using the following reg entry:
HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila
HomeLSKPath = !"\Windows\manila.exe" --switchtopage Manila://people\browserlayer\?.page
HomeLSKText = Contacts

This is a nice little tweak and I've always done something similar in TF3D Roms but only just now figured out how to do in Sense. Hope it helps out some other folks here.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
The lock is referred to as "lock toggler" and the location is in a mode9 file (7c60907d_manila). Just use m9editor to open 7c60907d_manila, search for 'toggler', and adjust the x and y coordinates. The updated CHT tab version has it moved to the top left so it's not in the way of the CHT page selector.
ok... gotya...
only one issue with that... if i leave cookie page selector on... once manila locker is activated i can still push on it and such.
personally i dont mind seeing the page selector but maybe theres a way around it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Amikam - I'm not sure if you recall but I asked you a while ago if you could help me figure out how to add the Manila "All Contacts" on the left soft key on the home page instead of "Phone" since that's kind of a waste since you can get to the same Phone page by pressing the Send hardware key. Adding "contacts" was easy, but it actually linked to the Windows contacts app, which is not as nice as the manila one.

Anyway, I figured out the answer and wanted to share with everyone else:

Change it to the All People page (eliminating 2 taps) by using the following reg entry:
HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila
HomeLSKPath = !"\Windows\manila.exe" --switchtopage Manila://people\browserlayer\?.page
HomeLSKText = Contacts

This is a nice little tweak and I've always done something similar in TF3D Roms but only just now figured out how to do in Sense. Hope it helps out some other folks here.
thanks for the info.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... gotya...
only one issue with that... if i leave cookie page selector on... once manila locker is activated i can still push on it and such.
personally i dont mind seeing the page selector but maybe theres a way around it.
Thanks for letting me know. I have it hidden and auto-hide appointment/call history. I didn't now those things were still active while it was locked. I think I just need to update the locker script when I have time. I saw the section that dealt with locking items on the homescreen and will just need to add cookie's things there.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I have it hidden and auto-hide appointment/call history. I didn't now those things were still active while it was locked. I think I just need to update the locker script when I have time. I saw the section that dealt with locking items on the homescreen and will just need to add cookie's things there.
there was someone on xda that modified the locker to put the page on the middle and the locker on the right... but i still think i didn't lock it...
i hope u get it goin, i know ill be waiting.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Ntelos

djdigital40 is a n00b
Red face Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
djdigital - I'm curious, did you get this figured out?
Yes and No ... It shows up on the Day screen in calendar, but not on the home screen in sense. I figured I'd wait till the next Mik release and pursue it further then.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdigital40 View Post
Yes and No ... It shows up on the Day screen in calendar, but not on the home screen in sense. I figured I'd wait till the next Mik release and pursue it further then.
Hmm... Well here's something - the home page only shows the weather of your current location (calculated with agps) which uses HTC's Location service. If you have location service turned off, it's possible that it may not show you weather from the current location. Check to see if you have it turned off by chance. Scroll over to the Settings tab and llick on Location service, it's in there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development