View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 09:03 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
is it 23549 base? or based on the new Sprint TP2 6.5 based?
either way looking forward to flashing, thanks AMIKAM
looks like i got a lot of work to do...
im gonna try to extract sys 21896 out of some rom, since no one has it ported yet to any resolution.
or maybe ill wait... not sure yet..
ill update the drivers to the new released tp2 sprint rom... was out officially yesterday... so ill check that out.
about a new theme.... im really getting lazy with it.... it's a lot of work so i think ill skip it for now and just switch the slider or something.
i was going to upload new sys 23549 now... but i guess i should update more things now... so ill wait until i get more done.
manila locker works... but for some reason the lock icon is on the right side of the screen and i cant get it to move... i think ill just make it disappear.. and if any of u guys push on the carrier it would lock.

anyways... all releases postponed until tomorrow, or maybe later tonight.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.