View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:38 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Amikam - I'm not sure if you recall but I asked you a while ago if you could help me figure out how to add the Manila "All Contacts" on the left soft key on the home page instead of "Phone" since that's kind of a waste since you can get to the same Phone page by pressing the Send hardware key. Adding "contacts" was easy, but it actually linked to the Windows contacts app, which is not as nice as the manila one.

Anyway, I figured out the answer and wanted to share with everyone else:

Change it to the All People page (eliminating 2 taps) by using the following reg entry:
HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila
HomeLSKPath = !"\Windows\manila.exe" --switchtopage Manila://people\browserlayer\?.page
HomeLSKText = Contacts

This is a nice little tweak and I've always done something similar in TF3D Roms but only just now figured out how to do in Sense. Hope it helps out some other folks here.
thanks for the info.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils