PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks for the info... and the appreciation.
ill look into it, as soon as its fixed ill upload it.

amikam,

sorry for replying so late but it is good to see that someone else has answered your question as exactly as I experienced.
I haven't had a chance to thank you for the new rom and about its performance. it is just amazing! thank you for everything that you've done and I wish you good luck on your school and new phone!
Old 06-06-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

cookie 1.8 has been posted on xda...
u guys should be able to install it over the rom... ill try to do a last effort to update the final roms with it.. but im not promising yet.
i attached the cabs.
and here is the link to the post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483
Attached Files
File Type: cab Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.8.0.cab (577.8 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab CHTEditor.v1.8.0.0.CAB (1,001.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

u guys can hold off on cookie 1.8
there will be some graphics that doesn't match my theme... so ill put up a cab that will fix it.
seems like cookie again made some magic happen... so many more options... nice job.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
u guys can hold off on cookie 1.8
there will be some graphics that doesn't match my theme... so ill put up a cab that will fix it.
seems like cookie again made some magic happen... so many more options... nice job.
Is it different from the one posted above?
Will the GTX theme still work on the above posts or will the updated cab apply only to your original theme?
Thanks
Old 06-06-2010, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i didn't cook a newer gtx yet...
cookie 1.8 works... the only issue is that the music player has a diff png and a few others.
now... i t will work with gtx just the way it is... but u will have to find how to change the font and such... i would wait for gtx to comeout with a matching version... which kinda takes me off cooking a new gtx theme cuz it should be updated also.
the only version worth updating is the original manila skin. just cuz it would work without me needing to fix a bunch of things like im doing now with my theme...
im sure everyone will install cookie 1.8 on their device... so i have to skin the rom i already updated... but as far as gtx goes... im sure they will update soon.

so ill just update the original theme version of the rom just because of that, and put up a cab to fix the skin for whoever installed 1.8 on my theme rom.

i'm sorry if i disappoint anyone... but summer session is coming up for me in a week and i need to get a tiny head start and also im kinda trying to figure out how to change things up on the EVO.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post

P.S.: IRONRED

here is the link, but as I said I can't find one store with the phone yet.
link
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HTC+-+To...EARS%20UPGRADE
wow, we have 10 local stores that have it, BUT, I'm on sprint and it's for Verizon.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok... so here is the deal for cookie 1.8.
he put up a fix for vga bg4a tabs and we have to have native wmlockscreen to get cookie lockscreen to work.
so... i upload a cab with all of the above in a few... im sorry to say that i wont have too much time to recook things.
what i will do is put up all of my packages up and my manila skin in case any of u guys would like to keep it on someones else rom.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok here is the fitting cookie 1.8 for my theme and with the vga fix cookie made. and wmlockscreen for 21905 and 23569.
u should all do yourselves a favor and watch the video... there are lots of new things in this mode.

here is the link:
Cookie 1.8

Last edited by amikam; 06-06-2010 at 10:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Hey guys, has anyone been able to get the GTX theme to get to work on this latest ROM?
I can't get it to work just right. Thanks for any help.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey guys, has anyone been able to get the GTX theme to get to work on this latest ROM?
I can't get it to work just right. Thanks for any help.
what is going wrong? and which gtx are u trying to install?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development