PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

ok... i said ill put up the packages... here they are.
they are all skinned with my black highlights... so if any of u wants diff highlights... just change the images.
it includes my new manila packages also. but thats not skinned as far as i can remember.

here is the link:
Packages

if any of u have issues cooking it... let me know... ill see what i can do to help.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
what is going wrong? and which gtx are u trying to install?
I tried using your MikROM GTX cab but it creates somekind of a message on the SMS screen that once you go to it. It gets stuck on that screen. It's addressed to William something... Has done it time after time.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
I tried using your MikROM GTX cab but it creates somekind of a message on the SMS screen that once you go to it. It gets stuck on that screen. It's addressed to William something... Has done it time after time.
u didnt intall cookie 1.8 right?
cuz if u did that would for sure cause issues.
if u want cookie 1.8 u need to install it after the gtx cab...
this is just points to think about...
ill check it out myself in a sec.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
what is going wrong? and which gtx are u trying to install?
WOW, everyday I love more my Diamond, and that is all because of all your incredible work AmiKam , I'm Sorry now all your rEVOlutionary work with HTC Diamonds will evol to EVO.
Of course We would always be in debt with you, my Friend. in simple words you have been our HERO for our Phone, you will be for ever a LEGEND, you will be in every IMAGIO (remembers) of our phone thoughts. You make our girlfriends, wifes, parners, etc stop DESIRE (real) Diamonds and want to Touch our phone (as a PRO).
You have been a quiet brilliant history, SMART enough to be always in the middle of the WILDFIRE of the Pure Sence of what a Phone could be.
We, you, us, we don't need to find a phone, we need an AmiKam that will make phone be as good as our Sence can Tilt.
Thanks, Totally Thanks, for a wonderful Trip in the EVOlution of our phone.
Best Regards Sabroso.

P.S.: I know there is a long list of things that we need to thank you, but Thanks to fix the "Scroll up" with the K-pad. Thanks to make our Live really enjoy-able with our Shinning Diamonds.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 07-15-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

I figured the GTX theme out and there was a fix on the main XDA site for it.

This is kind of unrelated but is there a different utility besides incall Screen tweak to use with the diamonds? There are few times when the phone doesn't wake up after hanging up.
Thanks;
Old 06-07-2010, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
WOW, everytime I love more my Diamond, and that is because of all your incredible work , sorry all your rEVOlutionary work with HTC Diamonds.
We would always be in debt with you, my Friend. in simple words you have been our HERO for our Phone, you will be for ever a Legend, you will be in every imagio of our phone thoughts. You make our girlfriends, wifes, parners, etc stop DESIRE Diamonds and want to Touch our phone (as a Pro).
You have been a quiet brilliant history, Smart enough to be always in the middle of the WildFire of the Pure sence of what a Phone could be.
We, you, us, we don't need to find a phone, we need an AmiKam that will make phone be as good as our Sence can Tilt.
Thanks, Totally Thanks for a wonderful Trip in the EVOlution of our phone.
Best Regars Sabroso.

P.S.: I know there is a long list of things that we need to thanks, but Thanks to fix the "Scroll up" with the K-pad. Shame that I can't find a solution to make work inside the "Outlook Mobile" the function of display internet images (inside the body of the email) or "download internet pictures" (inside the body of the email) in any account HOTMAIL or GMAIL.
thank u for all the kind words... i was only putting up here what i do for myslef... its always nice to share with others.
especially if helps out.
so far EVO is nice... i think its perfect besides the huge size of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
I figured the GTX theme out and there was a fix on the main XDA site for it.

This is kind of unrelated but is there a different utility besides incall Screen tweak to use with the diamonds? There are few times when the phone doesn't wake up after hanging up.
Thanks;
im happy it worked out for u.
i dont know of anything else that can make the screen pop back on as soon as u take away from your ear.
but u can always google search or try to search xda... i didnt find one when i did... but u might.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue/diamond/hero/evo
Carrier: sprint

trakas is keeping up the good worktrakas is keeping up the good work

So if someone wants google maps to use cell tower location before gps can be locked on,(see on screen your location within 1200 m or so,and after its goin to 30- 20 meters ),just need to ad new string value name: ;Supports_extended_ril;value date: 1. with phm reg edditor to path: hklm-software-google-google maps
It is similar values locatet in same place just it is dword not the string.(thanks Sabroso)
Anyway, it it the best rooms to date for our diamonds...thanks!

Last edited by trakas; 06-07-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

need bb is a n00b

amikam, are you going to build a standard Sense rom? I miss some of the color icons and such. By far the best rom for the Diamond!

Thanks
Old 06-08-2010, 12:01 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakas View Post
So if someone wants google maps to use cell tower location before gps can be locked on,(see on screen your location within 1200 m or so,and after its goin to 30- 20 meters ),just need to ad new string value name: ;Supports_extended_ril;value date: 1. with phm reg edditor to path: hklm-software-google-google maps
It is similar values locatet in same place just it is dword not the string.(thanks Sabroso)
Anyway, it it the best rooms to date for our diamonds...thanks!
thanks... im happy u like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by need bb View Post
amikam, are you going to build a standard Sense rom? I miss some of the color icons and such. By far the best rom for the Diamond!

Thanks
sorry... not planing on it for now... but if its just the slider u need there are a lot out there... and i might do one sometime... but im not planning on it.
im trying to figure out this android right now.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: isp

lyred is a n00b

Thanks! a awesome work, here some quetions,
1. is that possible to issued the original version?
2. how can i install the chinese support?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development