PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyred View Post
Thanks! a awesome work, here some quetions,
1. is that possible to issued the original version?
2. how can i install the chinese support?

im not gonna cook anymore roms...
but here is the original manila image files.
a cab... that u can just install but might take up room.
and the zip files with all the images.

the best way to get the original theme would be to just extract the zip.
then start cfctool, then connect your phone to the computer.
once u opened cfctool and loaded the files into it u can go the the menu that says "Device" and choose "Export to device"... it will turn off your manila on the and will replace all the files.
that way u would save up some room by not installing the cab.(this will take some time... 1169 files takes time!)
cfctool can be found here

as far as Chinese support... im not sure what u need... windows files i have no clue where to get for u... u should search xda for it... im sure u will find.
as far as manila goes... u should ask for it from someone on xda in the manila thread (here) for the localization files for Chinese language... they will know what u need and want since there are more then a few of them on there using those files themselves.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 06-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: isp

lyred is a n00b
Re: [6/4/2010] MikROM Final [Sense 2.5 | 21905 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Them

Thanks!!! you are a better man never trod this earth, under your guideline, i found the way! and hope you enjoy at android
Old 06-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

need bb is a n00b

Is there anyway to disable the HTC messenger SMS client?
Old 06-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

virgowang is a n00b

can anyone get the "sprint tv" working on this rom? i cannot, thus need a fix. thanks.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:14 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quick question. On your second post, you mention that the light versions don't include a list of things... but all the versions I see don't say anything about "light". Does that mean that they all have MSVC, etc. installed?

Old 06-11-2010, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Quick question. On your second post, you mention that the light versions don't include a list of things... but all the versions I see don't say anything about "light". Does that mean that they all have MSVC, etc. installed?
yea... starting May all version have everything... so the light version will apply to older builds.
no point to take out things if it only saves about 5-8 mb... and in the final version i got those mb's back by modifying images.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

virgowang is a n00b

can anyone show year view in the calander tab?
Old 06-14-2010, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgowang
can anyone show year view in the calander tab?
running 6-4-2010 21905 version and i don't have a problem viewing calendar in 'year' view
Old 06-14-2010, 05:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

speekeazy is a n00b

My installs are defaulting to the device and not giving me the option to install to internal storage. any ideas ?
Old 06-14-2010, 08:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by speekeazy View Post
My installs are defaulting to the device and not giving me the option to install to internal storage. any ideas ?
some programs mush go to the device and some don't.
it's impossible that u can't change the install location unless the cab u installing is defined to only install to a specific dir. and the option of letting the user choose location is disabled... and that case u wont even be prompted.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development