PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

daoom is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

I just flashed the latest 23563 ROM and have just one problem; the default windows lock screen doesn't seem to work and PIN entry screen is the older 6.1 gray button on a white background screen.

I sync with an exchange server and lock out policies are forced on me, so I have to use the use the windows lock screen and not the cool ones in Co0ieMOD.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krlosRD View Post
Me again!
Try to add a contact on the FAVORITE TAB selecting a square...
If I try to add a person I need to scroll down/up with my finger because I cant use the search option or have the ABCD letters on the right...
Sorry for my english
Hola Carlos, vas a tener que ponernos tu paso a paso de como lo haces,
porque parece que te estamos mal entendiendo.

En mi caso (sys21901) si voy al TAB de SENSE llamado "PEOPLE" y presiono "All people", Eso me lleva al "Centro de Comunicaciones de SENSE" con un "SLider" en la parte de abajo. Con ese SLider puedo ir al TAB llamado "FAVORITES" del
"Centro de Comunicaciones de SENSE". Si presionas "Menu" puedo agregar "new favorite", en la parte de arriba sale un rectangulo blanco donde tengo q hacer click y empezar a escribir el nombre del contacto que quiero se agregue al TAB de SENSE llamado "PEOPLE".
Que Keyboard tienes instalado o cual usas??

Ten presente, que el traductor de Google puede ser tu mejor amigo.
Salu2 JK

Hi KrlosRD, You will have to tell us step by step what are you doing,
'cause I believe we are misunderstand you what tab are you talking about.

In (sys21901) you can go to "PEOPLE" SENSE TAB, press "All people", Then use the "SLider" to go to "FAVORITES" TAB. Press "Menu", press "Add favorite", go up to "White Block" where you tap to write the contact's name to be added to "PEOPLE" SENCE TAB.
Which Keyboard do you use or had installed??

By the way, Google Translator is your Friend,
Greetings Sabroso
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-24-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

IronRed is just getting started

The battery life on the 21XXX is AWESOME!!!! Totally the best ever and better than stock rom with battery tweaks.

I have one complaint, I don't really like the background and prior, I was using a background of my girlfriend and now the icons etc look like crap if I use my own background. It seems this rom only looks good with a dark background. I like the way it was before. Also, when I used my own BG, it didn't always line up and the image looked distorted.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahurst View Post
Quick feedback for 235xx vs. 219xx

- there's a bug in 21xxx where the phone "keypad" and "end call" buttons are too low on the screen and you can't get to them during a call.

Thanks Amikam for the ROM!
I had the problem of the keypad endcall button being too far down to press it, but it was on numbers with no picture associated with it. I put photos on almost everyone that calls, so I don't have that problem 90% of the time. 10% of the time I still have the problem, but I can use my nail to touch the top of the keypad button to get it to come up.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
The battery life on the 21XXX is AWESOME!!!! Totally the best ever and better than stock rom with battery tweaks.

I have one complaint, I don't really like the background and prior, I was using a background of my girlfriend and now the icons etc look like crap if I use my own background. It seems this rom only looks good with a dark background. I like the way it was before. Also, when I used my own BG, it didn't always line up and the image looked distorted.
can load different slider icons from here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...hlight=ppcmods
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

ok, i totally missed something.....what is SOD?
Old 04-21-2010, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
ok, i totally missed something.....what is SOD?
Ezzie1971, for people from the 70s (as I) S.O.D. = "Speak Spanglish or die". "Stormtroopers of Death". Sod (Turf) in england is also the grass you buy.
Okey I guess Google/Wikipedia doesn't help here.
S.O.D. in this kind of forums refers to
"SLEEP on die" or "Sleep of die",
which in spanglish mean "dead during sleep" or "never weak up from your last sleep", "Weared the Wood pijamas to sleep", "stretch the leg while sleeping". LOL, sorry for the jokes but this is the TIME of the day you need to relax a while, sorry (no hard feelings). So Ezzie1971 after a S.O.D. you need to take off the battery to reboot your phone.
By the way you get it, isn't ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
Everyone is Free to mod your own way your device, my Friend,
mmmm you must be so "fall in love" to have your girlfriend as the background (Just envy, no hard feelings)
You are totally right, this ROM is friend of (respect) colorblind people.
Besides AmiKAM pointed the dpi color issue in performace.
can you be more specif with "before" just to understand what aesthetic changes are you talking?
don't have that issue with backgrounds, but maybe is because CoOkie Monster MOD v1.7.1
In his Thread first post (so you don't have to read the 600ish pages it has)
mention some fixes about BG, HDBG, WallBG try there
and share with us the solution.

My Friend IronRed, Actually I don't like the transparents in (Notification Bar, Calendar title and Alarm) the CoOkie Monster Mod because it is more hard to me read that way for my eyes. So I read the other thread where are people moding the mod and makes changes to a non transparent, So I mod my own way to fix my mod over the mod, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
I just flashed the latest 23563 ROM and have just one problem; the default windows lock screen doesn't seem to work and PIN entry screen is the older 6.1 gray button on a white background screen. I sync with an exchange server and lock out policies are forced on me, so I have to use the use the windows lock screen and not the cool ones in Co0ieMOD.
Daoom, you are totally right there is an incompatibility in CoOkie Monster Mod v1.71 with PIN and exchange policies, sorry can't help you with that.
Try CoOkie Monster Thread if you have time to search through 600ish pages
Anyway when you find the FIX Share with us the solution.

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-21-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sorry, I mean the version I was using prior to today, it was 3 versions ago, the background image lined up with respect to the top and bottom bars. Everything was peachy in paradise. I guess if the distortion is a known issue and someone said I could change the fonts myself, then all is good. Actually, the fonts are fine with this dark background. Just they don't work with bright colors.

Also, looking at Ameken 1st page, he has a picture in his pictures display, I'd like to have THAT picture as my background.

This thread has grown so much, I feel sorry for a newbie to try and digest all the post. I spent two days reading everyone of them before I first flashed, but then it was only 24 pages.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

seahurst is a n00b
Re: how to recover 23xxx stuff in 21xxx sys

[QUOTE=Sabroso;1710251]
3) My WiFi Router works, SSID "MIFI" and wep key "1234567890" and press "start", couple of seconds and appear in my laptop wifi.
5) how much hour is your Battery Life??
6) that is RAMDOMLY isn't?? not very often. Just reload phcanvga.exe
7) it is not a perfect solution but work for me, If you can access "KEYPAD" because the curtain doesn't Roll-Off:
regedit this:
-Changed Phone Canvas curtain to "disabled":
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE]
"EnableSlideCover"=dword:00000001 ("1" Enable or "0" for disable)

Sabroso and Amikam, you both came thru for me again - Thanks !

I use both 23563 std and 21901 std.
3) I am still not sure why my 21901 std doesn't do Wifi Router.
5) I unplug from charger about 6:00am and by 7:00pm (over 12hours), still have about 40% left. That's pretty good for me as my phone is about 2 years old. I do quite a bit of phone calls and textings.
6) Yep, phcanvga.exe fixed it - Cool!
7) Cool!

Sabroso, thanks for the tips on the miss'es when running 219xx. It's like you almost read my mind

Anyone knows why it runs very hot on 235xx and not 219xx when Wifi-Router'ing or Internet sharing ?

BTW, I was considering upgrading my phone to something new but no more... my Diamond is just fine running Amikam's ROM and once in awhile dual boot to Fearless's Android - perfect !
Seahurst
Old 04-21-2010, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

daoom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Daoom, you are totally right there is an incompatibility in CoOkie Monster Mod v1.71 with PIN and exchange policies, sorry can't help you with that.
Try CoOkie Monster Thread if you have time to search through 600ish pages
Anyway when you find the FIX Share with us the solution.
Not quite sure what you mean. I know there's an incompatibility between Co0kieMod and certain exchange policies (namely the encryption policy). The fix is to use a ROM with the mod cooked in, hence why I installed yours. I configured my exchange setting and everything works fine, whereas on other ROMs where I installed Co0kieMod myself exchange wouldn't sync.

The problem I'm having now is that the Windows 6.5 lock screen and PIN screen are missing and only the ugly 6.1 pin screen is available. I have had seen this problem before on other ROMs, sometimes it was a problem in the sys, other times the chefs simply left it out because they favoured a third party locking app.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development